What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
For some reason footlocker, footaction, and champs app does not work for me. I can't verify my account because when I enter my phone number a notice pops up that says invalid or incorrect phone number.... Makes no sense.
I emailed footlocker customer service and they just said to figure out if my phone carrier allows sms messages. I am allowed sms messages, but I can't get an sms code because the app feels I entered an incorrect phone number.
Any idea of what I can do?

I will never understand doubling up, unless your going to sell the second pair.
let me get this right....you leave a pair of shoes to collect dust for years and then when you finally bust them out, the materials totally collapse under age, the color is faded and they're totally unwearable. Especially 3's. Sounds like a great investment.

After I graduated high school in 1999, the first pair of shoes I bought were the White Cement IVs. I was so happy, that I beat them and wore them all the time for playing basketball. I didnt have another pair and they were all sold out by the time I realized I wanted another pair, and this was a time for me when I only knew of buying shoes in store. So when the Fire Red V rolled around in Jan of 2000 I doubled up, knowing I would destroy my first pair and I doubled up on on the Infrared VI in August of 2000. I always had a back of pair for when I trashed the first pair within a year or so. This became habit and is why I double up, even though now its not as necessary because people like us have so many shoes to wear now.

It bugs me that the boxes don't have Nike Air on em like the OG's.

Word. Its obviously not a deal killer, but it would have been awesome for them to throw us that bone. How awesome would that box look. But at the end of the day, the box just stays in the closet, so I dont let it get to me.

For some reason footlocker, footaction, and champs app does not work for me. I can't verify my account because when I enter my phone number a notice pops up that says invalid or incorrect phone number.... Makes no sense.
I emailed footlocker customer service and they just said to figure out if my phone carrier allows sms messages. I am allowed sms messages, but I can't get an sms code because the app feels I entered an incorrect phone number.

Have you logged into your accounts on their web sites to verify that the phone number on your account matches the number you're using on the app?

Did you try uninstalling the app and downloading it again?

FTL
My hero be my Valentine
front_custom_sf_794_18396254_1405465783.png

Yo I can't log into my VIP account, says "Sorry, we are unable to link you account at this time" anyone else having trouble?

You need to make sure you have the right phone number attached/accociated your account/s and try it again. Other than that I'm not sure.

Where is the SNKRS Pass page on the app? I have an iphone, but I don't see it. Do you have to do anything special to get a SNKRS reservation?
click on the magnifying glass and search “snkrs pass”

logout, uninstall reinstall login

Back
Top Bottom