Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

Day 1336323673224665433.

no shipping.

got shipping on the Chinese New Year it max 1 already... but not these.

Day 1336323673224665433.

no shipping.

got shipping on the Chinese New Year it max 1 already... but not these.

I’m in the exact same boat.

I’m looking at all these shipping/tracking update posts like:

DB1CD982-1994-44FA-BB99-E10FF79AAC33.gif

damn. I liked these when pics first came but it wasn't a must cop at the time because I'm not a huge fan of red shoes.

But damn, the shape is nice and the toe and elephant print is a thing of beauty. I can't even look at my BC3 and the huge mudguard. I never have been one to care about shape, height, etc, but damn, these are fantastic.

I'm in.

Are we expecting an easy copy here?

fuuuuuuuuuk..I'm kicking myself for passing on the shock drop. thought the improved shape was just nike BS stock photos

These will sell out on SNKRS but not immediately. May take a few hours. Will sit in some stores, sell out in others. And depending on comfort and quality, I’m hoping these are an underrated shoe that those who don’t cop have major...
B2122D36-8ECF-47FB-B17D-C36A7C2E621C.jpeg

That nightwing vid made everyone turn lol
I think the biggest thing was getting that side by side with the BC3s from 18. Night(wing) and day difference. I just want to see the leather quality for myself and assess. But there are so many crazy shoes coming in February, this one isn’t even near the top

Definitely want to pick these up, the shape is what we should have received on every Retro JB has been releasing. Hopefully they drop the WC 3 just like this rendition.

Back
Top Bottom