Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Royal/Varsity Royal-Cement Grey (EU -Summer 2020, US - October $190)

Or powder blues, which are also completely different. These are basically the GR blue Khalids.

I think you’re thinking of these.

A092B651-30F7-4D68-AFFC-23716F302A23.jpeg

The sold ruined it for me. It it was white I’d have copped.

did you not like black cements? It’s basically the same colorway with the red swapped for blue. Not being critical or anything just curious.

I should have been more specific. The blue translucent sole ruins it for me.

I’m passing on these, as I’m not really into a 3 with an all blue upper (I got the Red All Stars, but red just looks better on the model IMO), but why in the fk did they NOT put “Nike Air” on these? JB makes some dumb az decisions sometimes, and this is another one of those dumb az decisions. If I was into the colorway that details wouldn’t stop me, but everyone and their mom knows that NA would mean more sales.

I’m passing on these, as I’m not really into a 3 with an all blue upper (I got the Red All Stars, but red just looks better on the model IMO), but why in the fk did they NOT put “Nike Air” on these? JB makes some dumb az decisions sometimes, and this is another one of those dumb az decisions. If I was into the colorway that details wouldn’t stop me, but everyone and their mom knows that NA would mean more sales.
Agreed. I would’ve picked up a couple pairs if they had it. Lots of other stuff dropping though so I’m actually happy they don’t have it so I can skip these.

They also could charge the $10 NA premium on each pair

Back
Top Bottom