Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Royal/Varsity Royal-Cement Grey (EU -Summer 2020, US - October $190)

Most people I know go to Jaysocologist (which is the guy on IG I believe you are referring to) for tabs. If you must have Nike Air on these, see if you can find the unites for $150 or so and then customize them.

Is it hard to change the heel tab from the Jumpman to Nike Air? I've seen a guy on IG that makes the tabs, just wondering if anyone had changed it themselves.

Most people I know go to Jaysocologist (which is the guy on IG I believe you are referring to) for tabs. If you must have Nike Air on these, see if you can find the unites for $150 or so and then customize them.

Yes, it is Jaysocologist. His tabs look great. Sorry for being old and out of touch, but what are "unites".

Also, I'm really asking because I'm thinking about adding NA to my '11 White Cements. If I got the tabs, I don't really want to spend a lot of time or extra money to put them on.

Yes, it is Jaysocologist. His tabs look great. Sorry for being old and out of touch, but what are "unites".

Also, I'm really asking because I'm thinking about adding NA to my '11 White Cements. If I got the tabs, I don't really want to spend a lot of time or extra money to put them on.

Unites are the red IIIs that released during All Star. If you really want Nike Air, buy tabs and have your local shoe repair install them. The guys who make the tabs tax for an installation.

1592332493458.png

Back
Top Bottom