Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Royal/Varsity Royal-Cement Grey (EU -Summer 2020, US - October $190)

Gotta use cc thru PayPal for those sites
I tried that too. Still didn’t work. Also my Apple Pay. My bank had a block on my card. I had to call and confirm for them to take it off. Instead of being open 24/7 as usual, they are only open a certain amount of hours. Could speak to a rep until 7am this morning. Shoes gone then. That’s even after BTSN notifies me that my size is available a couple times.

I tried that too. Still didn’t work. Also my Apple Pay. My bank had a block on my card. I had to call and confirm for them to take it off. Instead of being open 24/7 as usual, they are only open a certain amount of hours. Could speak to a rep until 7am this morning. Shoes gone then. That’s even after BTSN notifies me that my size is available a couple times.
Maybe the first attempt kicked your card offline. That happened to me before. After that, my only attempt is over PayPal with my cc.

Maybe the first attempt kicked your card offline. That happened to me before. After that, my only attempt is over PayPal with my cc.
I was like
279E5002-7F07-4E56-B269-17EE8F99C40D.gif

670E6FEB-A3D0-4F40-B253-075017F8D0E7.gif

Darn BOA.

I was able to hit a uk8/us9 on Size? like 30 mins ago. Footpatrol and Size? are painful to deal with.

What did prices come to? I passed on end. Not paying $260

Too much. I didn’t realize how much more they were til after conversion, PayPal charges a fee for currency exchange too. :smh: My foot patrol order ended up being $246. Size was about $20 cheaper for standard shipping, but sizes wouldn’t load for me. I guess that’s the cost of snatchin em early.

Back
Top Bottom