Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Royal/Varsity Royal-Cement Grey (EU -Summer 2020, US - October $190)

Too much. I didn’t realize how much more they were til after conversion, PayPal charges a fee for currency exchange too. :smh: My foot patrol order ended up being $246. Size was about $20 cheaper for standard shipping, but sizes wouldn’t load for me. I guess that’s the cost of snatchin em early.
Yep they’ll bust your head.

Too much. I didn’t realize how much more they were til after conversion, PayPal charges a fee for currency exchange too. :smh: My foot patrol order ended up being $246. Size was about $20 cheaper for standard shipping, but sizes wouldn’t load for me. I guess that’s the cost of snatchin em early.

Yup totally. I bought tonight for that security feeling of having a pair and no SNKRS nightmares.

Don’t use the PayPal conversion rathe, use the rate from your card holder.
It gives you the option to change the rate

Where’s that option? Or do you mean just use your card and it will change automatically?
At the payment conformation screen on PP, it should say conversion options.. Click it and it should give the option to use US dollars PP rate
Or pay in foreign currency and use your card issuer rate.. For me its usually 5-6 dollars lower
Sorry for the delay

At the payment conformation screen on PP, it should say conversion options.. Click it and it should give the option to use US dollars PP rate
Or pay in foreign currency and use your card issuer rate.. For me its usually 5-6 dollars lower
Sorry for the delay
Thank you for explaining. Appreciate it. Will have to do that next time. 👍

My pair from Size came in 💙 A few pics with the true blues and red Chi’s
3F97372F-DCEE-4745-BBBB-AD8ED4467960.jpeg
17082C00-CDA5-4344-A67B-0851B9763159.jpeg
47DBEACD-44E8-44F6-9649-8F366D65991D.jpeg
519286F0-11F3-433A-939D-BBF6328ECD26.jpeg

Last edited:
Got my pair in from bstn. Elephant print is ok. Not as good as the Red pair, but nowhere near as bad as the true blue or the last black/cement retro. Imo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom