Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Royal/Varsity Royal-Cement Grey (EU -Summer 2020, US - October $190)

C21B76BF-04EE-4A8B-B2DD-67F5479C6164.jpeg

Not bad. I just wish JB made both pairs rear tabs identical. Either Nike Air or Jumpman. They'd go together even better.

I ended up grabbing 2 overseas, one came in within 2 days of being shipped. Other still in limbo, sitting in Nashville, TN FedEx hub. It was supposed to be delivered today, but hasn’t moved since 7/7. Called to find out something, and they claim it’s been at customs there. Never had anything sit in customs for more than a day. Hopefully it’ll get pushed thru soon.

I ended up grabbing 2 overseas, one came in within 2 days of being shipped. Other still in limbo, sitting in Nashville, TN FedEx hub. It was supposed to be delivered today, but hasn’t moved since 7/7. Called to find out something, and they claim it’s been at customs there. Never had anything sit in customs for more than a day. Hopefully it’ll get pushed thru soon.
Packages can stay in customs for days, even weeks.

The more I’m seeing it and thinking about it, I don’t think the rumored Midnight Navy 3 (rumored for next year) are going to look like any of the mock-ups. All the mock-ups have them looking like Midnight Navy versions of the all Fire Red or the the all Varsity Royal pairs. Those pairs had color descriptions of Fire Red/Fire Red-Cement Grey and Varsity Royal/Varsity Royal-Cement Grey respectively. However, the rumored pair has a color description of Midnight Navy/Cement Grey-White. I could be wrong, and seeing as Midnight Navy is my favorite color, they’ll be dope either way, but I kind of hope that they’re different in color blocking from the Fire Red and Varsity Royal pairs.

They do look pretty good... but I still haven't even wore my sport blues. Might be in for a pair but boy do I miss the discount days.

Back
Top Bottom