Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Sold a pair of banned 1's to equal 2 pairs of these.
EDIT: Just realized that my tags expired on my truck
30t6p3b.gif
$109 to the DMV

Something ain't right with that elephant print. Especially around the laces. I can't put my finger on it though. Maybe too thick?

Something ain't right with that elephant print. Especially around the laces. I can't put my finger on it though. Maybe too thick?

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Jus sold a pair of banned ones to equal 3 pairs haha nah I let them go for $280 shipped,no eBay fees.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Jus sold a pair of banned ones to equal 3 pairs haha nah I let them go for $280 shipped,no eBay fees.

Anyone know if footaction will be accepting the VIP coupon again like they did with the Bordeaux's?

Anyone know if footaction will be accepting the VIP coupon again like they did with the Bordeaux's?

I'm guessing it depends on the manager... Some on here were allowed and some were not... Argue it down and threaten to call in if they don't honor it.

I'm guessing it depends on the manager... Some on here were allowed and some were not... Argue it down and threaten to call in if they don't honor it.

damn, i don't if i can trust eastbay or finishline with my order. they always seem to mess it up. i'm lining up on saturday.

damn, i don't if i can trust eastbay or finishline with my order. they always seem to mess it up. i'm lining up on saturday.

I know there are starving children around the world but to double up or not... That is the question.

I know there are starving children around the world but to double up or not... That is the question.

Originally Posted by Tizzleman

Originally Posted by mikecabrera

Just pre ordered mine at my local finishline..cant wait to get em on Sat.
Finishline doesn't preorder shoes. 
roll.gif

Finishline isn't like Gamestop son.  You ain't gotta lie to kick it.

yeah i can tell you still wear jean shorts
Umm. ok? 
laugh.gif

Just pre ordered mine at my local finishline..cant wait to get em on Sat.
roll.gif

Umm. ok? 
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Umm. ok? 
laugh.gif

Relax. If someone disagrees with you on this forum, no need to flame back.  There's other ways to state your argument without looking immature.

roll.gif

Umm. ok? 
laugh.gif

Relax. If someone disagrees with you on this forum, no need to flame back.  There's other ways to state your argument without looking immature.

Retail is 150? No thanks.shoes are beautiful, but they won't last past the summer without paint chipping and immense creasing.

Retail is 150? No thanks.shoes are beautiful, but they won't last past the summer without paint chipping and immense creasing.

Back
Top Bottom