Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by PTone

Because, generally, people will buy into the gimmicks and care less about the quality.

Have either of you bought a pair of the '11 Cements? Quality is on point. Much better than the '07 releases, as well as the '09 true blues.
honestly the White Cement 3's from '11 aren't all that good.
I mean don't get me wrong, they're better than fire reds and '09 true blues in the sense of cracking but when you compare them to the '03 they are **@*.
Stopped reading right there. 

Because, generally, people will buy into the gimmicks and care less about the quality.

Have either of you bought a pair of the '11 Cements? Quality is on point. Much better than the '07 releases, as well as the '09 true blues.
I mean don't get me wrong, they're better than fire reds and '09 true blues in the sense of cracking but when you compare them to the '03 they are **@*.

did you? did you really? or are you just saying that to prove a point?

You did a great job proving my point. I think most of the people on here just regurgitate things they here older heads say in an attempt to sound intelligent, but it's really getting old. Point, blank, period, the 2011 retro III's are a far cry of the monstrosities that were the 2007-2009 releases. You guys find any and every reason to nit-pick a shoe. People knock the '03 model because the tab yellows. It's really quite laughable. Stop complaining and just enjoy this @+@#. Or, you could pass on a pretty well-made shoe and leave more for the rest of us.

You did a great job proving my point. I think most of the people on here just regurgitate things they here older heads say in an attempt to sound intelligent, but it's really getting old. Point, blank, period, the 2011 retro III's are a far cry of the monstrosities that were the 2007-2009 releases. You guys find any and every reason to nit-pick a shoe. People knock the '03 model because the tab yellows. It's really quite laughable. Stop complaining and just enjoy this @+@#. Or, you could pass on a pretty well-made shoe and leave more for the rest of us.

No one cares. Of course, JB is not bringing back 03 quality. Too many people are just beating a dead horse by comparing to that far back. 
Nor are we ever going to see the original nike logo again. 

No one cares. Of course, JB is not bringing back 03 quality. Too many people are just beating a dead horse by comparing to that far back. 

Originally Posted by Savraj1

I care, as do many others. speak for yourself.
the reason they wont bring it back is because of people like you and me who buy the sneakers anyways due to nostalgia or whatever other reasons.

If we stopped buying all these bad quality Jordans (not saying we will) Nikes sales would plummit. If they ain't cakin you best believe they will improve quality. Common sense.

the reason they wont bring it back is because of people like you and me who buy the sneakers anyways due to nostalgia or whatever other reasons.

If we stopped buying all these bad quality Jordans (not saying we will) Nikes sales would plummit. If they ain't cakin you best believe they will improve quality. Common sense.

My dude, the thing you're failing to realize is that the quality on these HAS improved. You even admitted it on the previous page. Is it '03 quality? Probably not, as I have never owned a pair of the '03 model. But as an owner of a pair of the pure's from the 07 releases, these are miles ahead of them in turns of quality. I have no complaints about my 2011 pair, aside from them running big, which I returned for a half size down. Yet, I see people griping about the smell and shininess of the leather. People on here used to say it and it used to irritate the crap out if me, but it's starting to ring true, that if it's not one thing it's another. At this point, JB could release an exact replica of an OG model or another retro that we all covet and somehow some of you would find something to gripe about. Is it our fault, not really, as the brand has definitely been on the decline since about 2005, but they have recently been showing signs of improvement in the quality of their product, and the Cement III release was a prime example IMO. I say that to say this, that it's not all good with JB, but it's not all bad either. I just hope they give the True Blue's the same or better treatment as they did with the white/cements. Hell, I hope they carry it on with every release.

My dude, the thing you're failing to realize is that the quality on these HAS improved. You even admitted it on the previous page. Is it '03 quality? Probably not, as I have never owned a pair of the '03 model. But as an owner of a pair of the pure's from the 07 releases, these are miles ahead of them in turns of quality. I have no complaints about my 2011 pair, aside from them running big, which I returned for a half size down. Yet, I see people griping about the smell and shininess of the leather. People on here used to say it and it used to irritate the crap out if me, but it's starting to ring true, that if it's not one thing it's another. At this point, JB could release an exact replica of an OG model or another retro that we all covet and somehow some of you would find something to gripe about. Is it our fault, not really, as the brand has definitely been on the decline since about 2005, but they have recently been showing signs of improvement in the quality of their product, and the Cement III release was a prime example IMO. I say that to say this, that it's not all good with JB, but it's not all bad either. I just hope they give the True Blue's the same or better treatment as they did with the white/cements. Hell, I hope they carry it on with every release.

I get you dude. feel the same way as a matter of fact

I get you dude. feel the same way as a matter of fact

Back
Top Bottom