Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

via KINETICS TOKYO http://kinetics.typepad.jp/blog/

4/23(SAT)発売予定
AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO
136064-104
¥15,750(TAX IN)

6a0120a68168ff970b014e60a7f478970c-pi

Now, Japan is in need of your help !!

Originally Posted by Tony906

no sneaker is worth buying early anymore

straight up. nothings that hard to get anymore. as long as you got retail to spend you're most likely good. most heads (from what i read on here haha) don't even rock their jays till months/years after so why buy early.
RJSims wrote:
Passing on all 7's that are releasing and gonna grab a pair or two of trues...

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tony906

no sneaker is worth buying early anymore

straight up. nothings that hard to get anymore. as long as you got retail to spend you're most likely good. most heads (from what i read on here haha) don't even rock their jays till months/years after so why buy early.
RJSims wrote:
Passing on all 7's that are releasing and gonna grab a pair or two of trues...

pimp.gif

^^haha, Footalog has sizes 8-12 available now for $179.99. I'll wait until these come out for retail though as an extra 30+ tax is not worth a month and half early. Anyone know of sites selling these for retail yet?

^^haha, Footalog has sizes 8-12 available now for $179.99. I'll wait until these come out for retail though as an extra 30+ tax is not worth a month and half early. Anyone know of sites selling these for retail yet?

I already have the TB 2009 pair but I'll definitely be picking up another pair for myself and my son. These are GRAIL status. I hope somebody will make a comparison video of the TB 01 vs 09 vs 11 soon
nerd.gif

I already have the TB 2009 pair but I'll definitely be picking up another pair for myself and my son. These are GRAIL status. I hope somebody will make a comparison video of the TB 01 vs 09 vs 11 soon
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by uknowho85

nerd.gif

I was working on a video, but my hdd in my camcorder is all messed up.I took some detailed comparison pics you can check out if you go 2 pages back.

Originally Posted by uknowho85

nerd.gif

I was working on a video, but my hdd in my camcorder is all messed up.I took some detailed comparison pics you can check out if you go 2 pages back.

stupid jumpman air lol just put a jumpman for gods sake.

i love when they make the retros with non colored air chambers but 150 is od for a pair of 3's

stupid jumpman air lol just put a jumpman for gods sake.

i love when they make the retros with non colored air chambers but 150 is od for a pair of 3's

Back
Top Bottom