Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Does cracking and chipping depend on how much you weigh?

I have cdp3s, 09 tbs, and other 8s all worn at least 10 times and none of them show any sign of that. I'm 135

Yea more weight more stress and compression of the midsole, paint cracks and chips faster. But with the crappy paint JB used it don't take much for them to crack. Even if your 300 pounds you should get a good amount of wears before paint chippingnot this paint chipping after one wear SMH.
Results vary...I've worn my 09's probably 4-5 times and there is no chipping, I'm 185.  Idk the reason for it, but I'll take the lack of chipping so far lol.  I'd like another pair that fit me better though, my current pair just ran too big.

6dd261b4dbdc62f155a6c4147f5ba6304096f354.pjpg

09 after one wear

the messed up part is that white midsole underneath the paint is whiter than the white paint so I don't know why they even paint it. the blue section should be the only portion painted...
ohwell.gif

the messed up part is that white midsole underneath the paint is whiter than the white paint so I don't know why they even paint it. the blue section should be the only portion painted...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

ohwell.gif

I thought a lot of them had a yellow color underneath? I dunno, maybe I'm wrong.

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

ohwell.gif

I thought a lot of them had a yellow color underneath? I dunno, maybe I'm wrong.

Jordan 3 true blue to be re- released in Europe in April 2011, confirmed by snipesshop.de

Jordan 3 true blue to be re- released in Europe in April 2011, confirmed by snipesshop.de

2011 true blues wont chip
ive worn my 2011 cements atleast 20 times and there is no sign of chipping yet
im very happy that they changed the paint on these, hopefully the next set of 4s that come out do the same

2011 true blues wont chip
ive worn my 2011 cements atleast 20 times and there is no sign of chipping yet
im very happy that they changed the paint on these, hopefully the next set of 4s that come out do the same

Bought a pair from slamdunkspace a few months ago and after a few wears the 09's quality is extremely good no cracking and im 6'3 400 lbs cant give better praise than that just my personal experience!!!!! shipping does take a while though.

Bought a pair from slamdunkspace a few months ago and after a few wears the 09's quality is extremely good no cracking and im 6'3 400 lbs cant give better praise than that just my personal experience!!!!! shipping does take a while though.

Originally Posted by piffburner23

eek.gif

eek.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

eek.gif
laugh.gif
 Damn 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

eek.gif
laugh.gif
 Damn 
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom