Air Jordan III "True Blues" Retro in August '09

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

AYO! they better be like the 1988 OG's in that the medial side of the midsole doesnt have blue paint go all the way around but rather stops at the midway point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the '01 retros were garbage 4 this very reason (ph and the darker cement looks better too)

nike air would be nice but id have a better shot having a white president right now.

2im5q9.jpg

lwe81.jpg

truth! i hope they have the red on the back of the tongue this time as well...who are we kidding though? were lucky if theyre as good as the 01's. thatshow jb gets down now
tired.gif

What does poor quality mean, BabyJ?

My Fire Reds are holding up pretty damn good.
Just bought a pair of CDP so I'm waiting to see those after a couple wears.

Thanks for the info process and babyj, it's always appreciated. Don't let the doubters stop you. I'm definitely copping a pair, and thankfullythese will be a GR.

Do either of you guys have any info on SpaceJams? I keep seeing hints of them but nothing concrete.

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

What does poor quality mean, BabyJ?

My Fire Reds are holding up pretty damn good.
Just bought a pair of CDP so I'm waiting to see those after a couple wears.

It means that the leather and paint will be crappy.

OG's had soft, supple, tumbled leather that came at the request of MJ. He wanted a shoe that required no break in period. These will be nothing likethat.

now bring back the spacejams too. Actually, JB should just come out with a "DMP" pack of the true blue 3s and spacejam XIs. Retail $310 haha

Originally Posted by clearsole23

i wonder if theres gonna be a big difference between the og true blues and the ones gonna come out

the big difference is quality for sure specially the mid sole the white painted easy to get crack not like the first retro true blue its foam not white paintlike the OG.

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

AYO! they better be like the 1988 OG's in that the medial side of the midsole doesnt have blue paint go all the way around but rather stops at the midway point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the '01 retros were garbage 4 this very reason (ph and the darker cement looks better too)

nike air would be nice but id have a better shot having a white president right now.

2im5q9.jpg

lwe81.jpg

I never knew that. It's tough to find a pair of OG True Blues. It's probably the second time i saw photos of some originals.

OH yeah, for those who keep saying "poor quality! poor quality!" please shhh cause you know you're going to end up buying a pair anyway
laugh.gif

lets see if its true...when are these supposed to release? sorry im not trying to look into every page to find it out...and lets hope the hype about thoseinfared vi's being re-re-retroed, or whatever, are true. even if quality is bad im coppin both tho if all is true

The feel of the CDP wasnt much different than my 01 pair of black/cements or true blues. I think the Fire Reds were worse in quality terms.

Back
Top Bottom