Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

Knick 3 probably a good comparison

but these are through the roof with people who want them as opposed to that Knick 3 which ironically was a decent quality drop but colors I feel turned away a lot of people on that particular drop

but anyway

production is around that

after all star flood of product will be interesting to see how this shoe moves considering nothing major really hits till a number of weeks later(5 dmp 6 etc..)

Just to respond to that absurd shock drop post...

The current marketing campaign has massive inclusion of “surprise” notifications for the entire year this was planned last year well in advance to offer more inclusion with the apps outside of drop day

does that include shock drops? Sure

buy also includes more sneaker stash

as well as more sneakers pass

which for those paying attention has been upped tremendously from prior years and it’s only on the cusp of month 3 on the year(March Q4 start for Nike)

so expect a lot of it through 2020
You’re THE MAN! Always solid info. :nthat:

Picking up the Pine Green, the FTL employee let me see the UNC III. They are :pimp:
He reiterated what they told me Monday (Pine Green were raffled here in MTL), they are limited'ish and FCFS.

1583005461602.gif

!!!!!!!!!!

Um how much did you think they were brotha?
Got to see them in hand today. Most def will be a copp for the fam, if not for safari's I'd double up.
You responding to the wrong person. I knew they were $190. All retros are, that aren’t a 1 or “special” release.

I was told by a smaller shop today that these are now a Quick strike and they aren’t getting any. I was surprised. I thought this was going to be a big general release.

I'd rather have app reserves for this one. My mall was too crazy yesterday. I walked in 10 mins after they opened thinking I'll be good. Mad people were trying to buy up all the pine greens. Tax refund season if officially here

End wants $260 for these lmfao
Screenshot_20200229-155408.jpg

ct8532-104_09.jpg

ct8532-104_07.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-02-29 at 5.35.54 PM.png

Ugh, these should never be worn with khakis

Funny how this used to remind me of how I used to dress in my earlier HSdays. Plaid union bay button up, khakis, and blue and white Jordan 16s. My friends used to roast the hell outta me for that back then... those were the days when I only had 1 or 2 pairs of shoes at any given time. If you have a large collection of shoes you should never dress like tge guy above, who should be ashamed.

Don’t really buy Jordan + color ways but these are beautiful ! Can’t wait to rock in the summer. Need to find me some just don UNC shorts now!

Back
Top Bottom