Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Dude must of have had Forest Whitaker eye when centering that NIKE AIR

hPqcKMe.png

I’m really curious to how these turn out. The reason I’m not as quick to double up on these is that the 4 is somewhere in the middle for me as far as Jordans go. It’s a classic sneaker but there are several models I like more. That being said I’d really like to see these done justice, it’s been years since I had these in my collection.

COMPLETELY off topic, and not trying to derail the thread, but I looked at your username, and thought you'd appreciate this post.

8)

COMPLETELY off topic, and not trying to derail the thread, but I looked at your username, and thought you'd appreciate this post.

8)

Best double album ever. I have the original pressing on both cd and vinyl - sounds so much better than the remaster. Still remember listening to this in my Walkman in class senior year 96’ with 11’s on my feet. It was a surreal time to be alive.

Best double album ever. I have the original pressing on both cd and vinyl - sounds so much better than the remaster. Still remember listening to this in my Walkman in class senior year 96’ with 11’s on my feet. It was a surreal time to be alive.

Life After Death was better...(lowkey shade) :evil:

...All Eyez gets props though as it was the first!

96 bulls are the goat nba team. Jordan the goat player. Tupac the goat rapper. All Eyez the goat double album. Makaveli the goat album period. And of course, playoff 11’s the goat sneaker. 1996 was incredible, can’t really ask for much more.
. brings me back to 95' when the concord's dropped and Tupac (and snoop's)"gangsta party" was in heavy rotation lol

Jordan couldn’t clamp Wardell without fouling. Ball handling is NOT what it used to be. He got yanked by AI whatcha think a Steph or kyrie would do to him?

I think they’d win in 5 but gentlemen’s sweep nonetheless. Klay guarding Mike would be a massacre

There isn't one person in today's league under today's rules who could do anything against Mike. Not one. Not when you aren't allowed, literally, to even touch an offensive player anymore. Jordan once averaged 37 ppg without shooting threes and in an era where defenders could assault you. The Bad Boys devised an entire (now illegal) scheme to stop him and they still couldn't keep him from getting 30 more often than not. Imagine that guy in today's league. He could average 40 before he ever even thought of taking a three.

I was also just thinking the other day, I'd like to see prime Kobe blessed to play under this year's rules. That would be another massacre.

Jordan couldn’t clamp Wardell without fouling. Ball handling is NOT what it used to be. He got yanked by AI whatcha think a Steph or kyrie would do to him?

That wouldn't even be the matchup. Pip would be on Steph, Jordan on Klay. Except then who guards KD? Hmmmm. LOL

Back
Top Bottom