Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

CFADA543-CAEB-4007-9C76-346F49811528.gif

The funniest thing out of all the complaints I see is “the grey lines” :lol:

And the AIR looks like they added an extra space between each letter that they didn’t need too

i think they look great

no complaints

i cant wait to get my pair and wear the **** out of them

It’s a great time to be a jb fan man Secured my infrareds now on to these. the retros are still not perfect but a lot better than have been atlease compared to the dark ages I’m in for these

Those are y’all that got Infrareds today, see how the Durabuck edges aren’t as light as other Durabuck? I believe that’s what these will have.

No one likes to talk about how Jordan couldn't make it to the finals w/o Pip... :nerd:
Because uhhh if you actually watched back then, you’d know that’s a false narrative.

Jordan got to the Semis in ‘88 and Conference Finals in ‘89 with Scottie being nothing special or significant as a rook and sophomore. In fact at very best was an average player.

In those seasons, and 89 specifically (in the IV) Mike gave the Bad Boy Pistons their ONLY two losses of the post season. Something Magic and the Showtime Lakers couldn’t even do.

MJ’s 89 playoff averages: 34.8 ppg, 7.6 apg, 7.0 rpg, 2.5 spg
Pip’s 89 playoff averages: 13.1 ppg, 3.9apg, 7.6 rpg, 1.4 spg

Now, go on son and tell me while clinging to this idiotic or down right false narrative perpetuated by LeBron Stans or late Millenials / Generation Zers ... that Scottie was the reason Jordan advanced in the playoffs, as if he was instantly an all star caliber player off the rip.

Pip wasn’t an all star caliber player until his third season, and that really was with Jordan’s massive influence. And even then if Scottie wasn’t so mentally fragile with his game 7 no show meltdown due to a pressure spotlight migraine ... Bulls would’ve been in the Finals as early as 1990 if Scottie just produces up to normal par.

This isn’t a LeBron situation where MJ played with two perennial all star caliber players nearly every season in a talent depleted conference yet still comes up short when it matters most, and his loser fan base rolls out a red carpet of excuse making.

Because uhhh if you actually watched back then, you’d know that’s a false narrative.

Jordan got to the Semis in ‘88 and Conference Finals in ‘89 with Scottie being nothing special or significant as a rook and sophomore. In fact at very best was an average player.

In those seasons, and 89 specifically (in the IV) Mike gave the Bad Boy Pistons their ONLY two losses of the post season. Something Magic and the Showtime Lakers couldn’t even do.

MJ’s 89 playoff averages: 34.8 ppg, 7.6 apg, 7.0 rpg, 2.5 spg
Pip’s 89 playoff averages: 13.1 ppg, 3.9apg, 7.6 rpg, 1.4 spg

Now, go on son and tell me while clinging to this idiotic or down right false narrative perpetuated by LeBron Stans or late Millenials / Generation Zers ... that Scottie was the reason Jordan advanced in the playoffs, as if he was instantly an all star caliber player off the rip.

Pip wasn’t an all star caliber player until his third season, and that really was with Jordan’s massive influence. And even then if Scottie wasn’t so mentally fragile with his game 7 no show meltdown due to a pressure spotlight migraine ... Bulls would’ve been in the Finals as early as 1990 if Scottie just produces up to normal par.

This isn’t a LeBron situation where MJ played with two perennial all star caliber players nearly every season in a talent depleted conference yet still comes up short when it matters most, and his loser fan base rolls out a red carpet of excuse making.

Is that you Michael??

Back
Top Bottom