aj4 watermark 4.jpg
aj4 watermark 5.jpg

'99's, CDP's & 2019

aj4 watermark 1.jpg
aj4 watermark 2.jpg
aj4 watermark 3.jpg
aj4 watermark 4.jpg
aj4 watermark 5.jpg

The 2019's Nike Air logo is one thing. It annoys me but I can live with it for the most part.

But honestly these pics get me heated about the edging. They got the edging spot on on the CDP's.

Just takes a lot away from the look of the shoe without it in my opinion. Such a shame about this release, they were on a roll with 'cords and 'infra's...

Still a good release. But not a great one.

The size and spacing of the AIR font is what is causing the offset of the logo. Along with the height diff of the heel bump compared to the WC4. I really doesnt bother me as much as the lack of white edging.

The size and spacing of the AIR font is what is causing the offset of the logo. Along with the height diff of the heel bump compared to the WC4. I really doesnt bother me as much as the lack of white edging.

Na it’s the tail on that shooting star swoosh they decided to use. Pure neglect.

It seems like the height on the 99s/19s are close/exact. What makes the difference is the tongue height

It seems like the height on the 99s/19s are close/exact. What makes the difference is the tongue height

Height is pretty close. 2019's appear only a centimeter or so shorter when looking at the ankle dip. We gotta remember though the 1999's in the pic have been worn and squished down a bit over the past 20 years. Quite similar none the less. Would be interesting to compare a DS 99 & 19 pair.

What did stand out is the wing height looks to be the exact same. @marztharealist would be proud.

aj4 watermark 3.jpg

The size and spacing of “AIR” is a direct match to the WC4 from 2016. It’s the size and placement of the Nike & Swoosh that’s doing it.

Back
Top Bottom