Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

What are things like in the Las Vegas area right now? I’m not from there but I’m there visiting and managed to hit on two apps.

Screenshot_20190504-121201_Twitter.jpg

Crazy. Mine's a size 11 too.

I hate my pair right now. :lol: Seriously considering returning them tomorrow.

I feel you. I was already team pass before all this. Saw them in person yesterday and knew I was making the right choice. Money saved. But congrats to everyone who wanted them. This was a very hassle free cop it seems.

Yo, this release brought out hella old heads though :rofl: it was cool but damn in the back of my mind I was like "damn, theres a high chance I'll be like these guys"

Motorsports for now w/ the white socks and shorts like MJ
20190504_110855.jpg

Sounds like you don’t know your size! I got confused reading this lol

I definitely know my size but it varies with sneakers due to my wide feet. 12.5 is the sweet spot though. Cant do 11.5 and 13 is the max I'll go. I used to wear 13's all the time growing up because I had an ingrown and needed the space for growth. Sizes are just interchangeable for me but the reason I got the 13 is because in store a lot of sneaker shops ain't carrying a 12.5 I wanted to insure the cop and a 13 is no problem just roomier. Now that I got the 12.5 I'm all good but I do wanna try a 12 if I can. That's my usual size in 1s.

Sidenote:

Also, I used to own the Mars IV and 2012' White Cement 4 in a 12 and they would kill my pinky toes. So I was a lil abrasive to a 12. The motorsports are a 12.5 and feel fantastic lol

Last edited:
Lol didn’t get em thru SNKRS.. thought it’d be easy after getting thru on the concords and infrared 6s
I heard that they made less pairs than the black/infrared 6 which was a big release and the Concords were over a million pairs but you're right, this should have been an easy cop for those that wanted a pair. I'm willing to bet they will do at least one or two restocks on these so get that J23 app if you don't have it already because you will definitely get a notification from that app in advance if a restock happens.

C483650A-DD32-40FB-B522-9A5CAC913825.jpeg BBA2C12C-D767-416B-B360-820458CA2768.jpeg

I've won every release I wanted thru app reserve. I'm glad to be so lucky but also know I could take an L at anytime. These are my favorites. I remember when these first came out and my mom did not want to spend the money on these but I wasn't mad at all. My mom took me and my brothers all over the country on vacations and to me that was more memorable then a pair of sneakers, she did for us all by herself...glad I got me and my niece pair for her birthday. :pimp:

I'm happy to have the Nike Air heel tab back. However the materials are absolutely horrible. They are straight out Jenny.ru surplus. Welp

I would've rathered paid $220 each and got remastered quality.

3A6F35FC-7244-43B4-8264-EE1129188CB1.jpeg
Walked into shiekh this morning and got my pair with no hassle. It was a small line of about 5or 6 people in front of me nothing major. If you’re in Houston try Sheikh in Sharpstown Mall.

sharpstown mall? That’s a big PASS lol

D25DF394-C041-4F4B-A6D9-8B7D1B9C29C6.jpeg
Walked in the mall to pick up my app reserve pair. And most of the stores in the mall had plenty extra for first come first pairs left. They was even asking people walking by if you looking for them we have them. Guess it was plenty to go around.

Back
Top Bottom