Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

I hope the Bred 1 release is similar later this year. JB doing a much better job numbers-wise on the big OG releases lately.

Givin these some run while everybody out coppin the black joints.

E6F920D5-1BF7-4CA9-AB8F-D12071AA901E.jpeg

same here

Is the durabuck alright? I'd love to see pics when they're dry. I definitely am gonna be slanting these incoming pairs I'm getting. Infrareds and BC3's are on my radar. I already got the V's
Material is dry. Durabuck is fine. Just make sure the toe box is wet and the cloth over the toe box is wet. Shouldn’t have any problems

What are things like in the Las Vegas area right now? I’m not from there but I’m there visiting and managed to hit on two apps.
There are 4 people in line at finishline including me rn lol.... 15 minutes be4 opening time

I took a L on my size 13 so far. I helped my brother get his 10.5 tho

*edit*
Got my size 13 at a local spot after 3pm with great fortune..i was third on the line they only had 1 size 13..and the 2 people in front of me were resellers. Can’t believe i got then IN HAND, after the horrible morning on all the foot sites

Last edited:
Huge line for fcfs at finishline and no extra pairs from any stores at my local mall in Cerritos. Tons of people asking around about unclaimed. This is a high demand release here. Might not be enough for everyone. I picked up two raffle pairs.

These are my retirement pairs. I'm getting too old for this game.

Need another 10. My snkrs for 10.5 today. My early pair was 10 just tried em on and they fit perfect. Thought I needed 10.5.

Back
Top Bottom