Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Ahhh the nickname debates have begun.
Next it will be "I hope it's like the OGS" for the next 10 months.
Then the pictures will leak around December and they're not gonna live up to expectations.
Then there will be complaints from December-February straight in additions to calls for Boycotts
Then you'll see the biggest complainers saying they're still copping/asking for assistance.
Then release date will come and most of us will eat.
The NT cycle, can't wait :lol:

Bred still wins tho, cant hide all that red. It ain’t the right name that matters, it’s the one that sticks. N bred been thrown round on this pair for over a decade now. Blame the Nickname Mafia.

Ahhh the nickname debates have begun.
Next it will be "I hope it's like the OGS" for the next 10 months.
Then the pictures will leak around December and they're not gonna live up to expectations.
Then there will be complaints from December-February straight in additions to calls for Boycotts
Then you'll see the biggest complainers saying they're still copping/asking for assistance.
Then release date will come and most of us will eat.
The NT cycle, can't wait :lol:

tenor.gif

Next year huh?

As much of an OG as these are, I'd only be down on a Black Cement 4. Sadly, I'm not into the Bred colorway of the 4s.

Wow I am ****ing dumb when I made this statement..............this is what I get for posting late at night.

These are the Black Cement 4s, and it took me a good night's sleep AND one good look at the first page of this thread to realize it. Seeing "Bred 4" on the thread AND not looking it up, my late-night with lack of sleep brain couldn't compute that this is exactly what it is.

Well ****, now I may indeed be in.......especially since I have a full year to get ready for it again.

I've never been one to use nicknames. Just sounds too corny. To each their own.
I use to be the same. Still to this day don’t understand the cherry 12 nickname on one of my grails. I’ve gotten use to it now tho since the brands themselves have started giving damn near everything a name or theme.

But your telling me there is red tho... hey there’s more concord than aqua tone on the 8s but we still call them aquas right? It’s about what sticks.

At the end of the day I’m going to call them whatever Nike does when they market them. It’s dudes still say that the 2016 banneds shouldn’t be called banneds because they don’t have that X.. but hey Nike went with banneds so that’s what it is.
We just semi arguing to pass time, it’s always love.

But your telling me there is red tho... hey there’s more concord than aqua tone on the 8s but we still call them aquas right? It’s about what sticks.
That’s not my point. I’m saying it’s silly to say those calling them black cement 4s are wrong to do so

That’s not my point. I’m saying it’s silly to say those calling them black cement 4s are wrong to do so
Bro, black cement is the proper name from day 1 as was pointed out.
Just goes to show how niketalk legitimized the bred term tho,, **** is LEGEND.

Back
Top Bottom