Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

All you dudes complaining about VA, DC, MD or whatever... be grateful you're not in police state capital NYC.

Since the last few months I've paid $1145 in tickets... none were points though, just like parking and other misc tickets but yo at stack is a stack and everything is already expensive out here.

But, I peeped these scheming **** cops yesterday as I'm headed to my apartment and I should have known that it's the end of the month and they have to meet their quota.

I am crossing over Queens Blvd on Yellowstone in Queens and there is nowhere for me to go and they jumped out and ticketed like 5 cars for blocking traffic and I was heated because you can see they are deliberately there to catch people because they know its rush hour and traffic gets hectic.

I've moved out the hood and into this area now for almost a year and first time I'm seeing them pull this nonsense, but rest assured when cops are out purposefully pulling stunts like that it's the end of the month and they have to meet quota's to generate income for the city and further fluff up their big pensions they will retire on and scheme the government towards the end of their duty.
Yo no one should have that much in tickets. I've been driving in NYC for 15 years and the most tickets I got in one year was 4 and I paid each one when I got it. My brother in law on the other hand likes to park wherever he feels like and your normal bs tickets. But he's one of those people you see on parking wars who ignores paying and feels every ticket is bs and let's it build up and then you in a bind. But everything you said about the police trying to meet end of month quotas and driving down Queens Blvd. is all facts, SMH.

So how is the shape on the flight nostalgia pair that released today? Anyone know if the shape has improved from previous IVs?
Supposedly the toe box is lower and gives the shoe more of a slanted look that gives the illusion that the Heel sits higher

Supposedly the toe box is lower and gives the shoe more of a slanted look that gives the illusion that the Heel sits higher

Interesting. The wings on the side do also seem like they are angled up higher than the slant on the midsole as well. The back heel tab also looks like it’s a little high than the 16 NA White Cement.

Truth right here, Its not even close I live in MD but have been pulled over in VA way more than MD. And the amounts of the fines are outrageous because they know you wont come back down to fight it.
Reckless driving is a class 1 misdemeanor down there, and they classify speeding 20 mph over the limit as reckless and anything over 80 is reckless. They don’t **** around down there smh.

And those can't hold the jock strap of the OG XIV. Jordan Brand :smh:
Shape wise, no doubt.
Comfort wise they were both great to me.
They’ve really made the newer 14s feel like bricks - specifically on the ankle and side areas
Its sad, what’s even sadder is how the banana toe on the recent last shots were on lots of pairs.

Shape wise, no doubt.
Comfort wise they were both great to me.
They’ve really made the newer 14s feel like bricks - specifically on the ankle and side areas
Its sad, what’s even sadder is how the banana toe on the recent last shots were on lots of pairs.
Comfort wise too. Without even getting into the fact that the OG had acticulated forefoot zoom that no retro has had, the phylon was less dense and much softer on the OG, evidenced by the midsole creasing that some people complained about. None of the retro XIVs creased the same way because of the extra firmness, but have all been less comfy.

Comfort wise too. Without even getting into the fact that the OG had acticulated forefoot zoom that no retro has had, the phylon was less dense and much softer on the OG, evidenced by the midsole creasing that some people complained about. None of the retro XIVs creased the same way because of the extra firmness, but have all been less comfy.
Interesting. I don’t know much personally about the specs, but appreciate what your saying for the knowledge drop.
I’m one of the few who likes 14s a lot, I still have plenty of wearable pairs from the 05/06 run and had some OG pairs as well.
Guess it’s just hard for me to gauge comfort from memory.
I do know that the newer ones feel like crap compared to the 05/06 run though since I can physically compare them in terms of comfort in the present time.

Interesting. I don’t know much personally about the specs, but appreciate what your saying for the knowledge drop.
I’m one of the few who likes 14s a lot, I still have plenty of wearable pairs from the 05/06 run and had some OG pairs as well.
Guess it’s just hard for me to gauge comfort from memory.
I do know that the newer ones feel like crap compared to the 05/06 run though since I can physically compare them in terms of comfort in the present time.
Respect.

I will say the blk/red pair from last year was noticeably more comfortable than the Indiglos from '16

Man I wish these would drop as a carbon copy of this shape and height

EDA041C5-1580-4F12-A1FC-393201A3EAEF.png

Man why did you post that picture. I love that shoe. Even the 99’ was so nice. I had a pair and sole swapped but it was so hard to restore and gave up

If some of you are that serious I suppose a 99 upper can be swapped with a 2019 midsole and sole? If done properly that would be fire. Just pricey.

I planned on getting a 02 white cement 3 and sole swapping with a 2018 bc3 midsole bringing the toebox down just a sliver. But the cost and headache behind all that is crazy

Back
Top Bottom