Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Just arrived .

IMG_7971.jpg
IMG_7970.jpg
IMG_7975.jpg

I’ll tell y’all this much...As angry as I was at those champs pics ~ the off center NA ~ lack of grey lines and so on...I’m looking to double up come the 4th...

It’s arguably the most well loved Jordan model in its most iconic colorway...Makes it very difficult to hate it once you have the things in hand...

While they certainly aren’t the OG’s or ‘99, they’re as close as we’ve gotten since then...If anything they’re light years ahead of the CDP’s and ‘12 pairs...

I say get them in hand then judge them from there...Return them or sell them if your still down after but judge them in hand first...It’s very easy to pick them apart via all these online pics, lord knows I did, but once I had them in front of me I remembered why it’s my favorite shoe of all time...

Not perfect but absolutely not as bad as we’re making them out to be, and in fact are actually very well done...At least for my pair...

I’ll tell y’all this much...As angry as I was at those champs pics ~ the off center NA ~ lack of grey lines and so on...I’m looking to double up come the 4th...

It’s arguably the most well loved Jordan model in its most iconic colorway...Makes it very difficult to hate it once you have the things in hand...

While they certainly aren’t the OG’s or ‘99, they’re as close as we’ve gotten since then...If anything they’re light years ahead of the CDP’s and ‘12 pairs...

I say get them in hand then judge them from there...Return them or sell them if your still down after but judge them in hand first...It’s very easy to pick them apart via all these online pics, lord knows I did, but once I had them in front of me I remembered why it’s my favorite shoe of all time...

Not perfect but absolutely not as bad as we’re making them out to be, and in fact are actually very well done...At least for my pair...

After seeing NT members post their pairs I'm getting a little excited.

Is it too late to join the bandwagon?

I feel like they seriously believe they’re making an improvement by blacking out the lines. Like the playoff 11. Not understanding people want the shoe exactly how it used to be. If you wanna make improvements or changes do it in quality and materials. Jordan protros is what we should be getting.

People would complain about Jordan Protros too because it's not original. But I guess at least then JB tells you up front.

They did something similar that time with those Bin23 pairs. All were hideous.

I got a question has anybody ordered pairs from StockX and got a Confirmation that the seller shipped to StockX for verification ?

Prices are pretty good I just don’t want to tie up my money and the shipper doesn’t ship & I have to send an email to StockX to get the money back I don’t want to do all that for a shoe that hasn’t released yet

Not even mom and pops got the shoes
At least in nyc and I have been checking out 2 stores that sell early that don’t have the shoes in

Last edited:
Dude you clearly didn't know what you were talking about so you tried to move the goal post around.

Spare me the corniness though. You can enjoy the shoes, but I am not gonna give JB money for this lazy release.
moved the goal posts? Nah. You just pulled the typical NTer move. Read a post, picked and chose your talking points and ignored what you wanted to...all for the sake of arguing.

Whatever folk. Do you

Like I said, not here to argue with you kiddo. Especially over some dumb sh*t like that.

Last edited:
160jordansdeep 160jordansdeep

One of the Mom & Pop stores near me will have them available for the 5/4 release date. Supposedly no early sales.
They said they are doing an old school manual raffle starting the Monday before.

All the major chain stores were leaning toward online app raffles but they all weren't sure yet.

I got a question has anybody ordered pairs from StockX and got a Confirmation that the seller shipped to StockX for verification ?

Prices are pretty good I just don’t want to tie up my money and the shipper doesn’t ship & I have to send an email to StockX to get the money back I don’t want to do all that for a shoe that hasn’t released yet

Not even mom and pops got the shoes
At least in nyc and I have been checking out 2 stores that sell early that don’t have the shoes in
what's the point man. it's like 2 weeks away from release date. you're looking at maybe getting it 3 days early. just wait and save that $$$

what's the point man. it's like 2 weeks away from release date. you're looking at maybe getting it 3 days early. just wait and save that $$$

See look at dude pics about my post in fending bad for these
I’m like a crack head for these shoes I need at least 1 pair like yesterday

The second pair I’ll wait it out some what

I want these bad Haven’t felt this way for a pair of Jordans in a long time

On Monday I made a post on here saying shut this thread down the same minute I put that post up was the same minute that they put the shoes up on the sneakers app
I need these shoes

160jordansdeep 160jordansdeep

One of the Mom & Pop stores near me will have them available for the 5/4 release date. Supposedly no early sales.
They said they are doing an old school manual raffle starting the Monday before.

All the major chain stores were leaning toward online app raffles but they all weren't sure yet.

Reasons like this Are why I want these early

I don’t want The headache of running around for the shoes on release date or going crazy on May 4th online

Back
Top Bottom