Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Seriously wouldn’t recommend fraying :sick:. If anything coloring the edges someway would seem more practical. Wouldn’t want to damage the shoes in any by fraying. Colored pencil, steady hand and patients guys. Don’t take a knife or any sharp object to these. I’m begging you lol.

Las Vegas
CA8C1663-0E3A-4E28-A0F9-31EA47200C7A.png

Passing on the pass...Don’t feel like driving over today...If it was during the week I would’ve jumped on that 5 minute drive...

Anyway these should be everywhere on the 4th fellas...

This..... ppl being all extra just to flex on the grab... take a seat with all that ... scraping and ironing ... they shoes wear em
I really dont think they are trying to flex. Some just are willing to go all out to capture the og feel. I wont be doing any of that because I would just screw it up and be pissed off like no other. But understand, Js to many are way more than "just shoes".

I agree with the siize and spacing of the AIR to the WC4. I was talking about the new to the 99. Nike and swoosh look exact from WC4 to this new release to me.

Yet the WC4 isn’t off center. The Nike & Swoosh are closer to the left of the tab than it was on the WC4. Check back several pages as this was discussed in depth back on Thursday.

957FEDA9-834E-49D8-979B-4917495292E9.jpeg
Yet the WC4 isn’t off center. The Nike & Swoosh are closer to the left of the tab than it was on the WC4. Check back several pages as this was discussed in depth back on Thursday.
I get that. My point is with the heel bump being higher, it throws it off if the NA branding is the same size. Look at where the point of the swoosh is on the WC compared to the BC. They were forced to do this. The only alternative was going to be make the branding smaller. Which we all know we wouldnt have liked that.

Last edited:
vlcsnap-2019-04-20-19h22m47s182.png
Now look at the size of AIR font from 99 to 2019. Because the 99s are slightly smaller, the branding can be slightly lower. Because they decided to keep the exact same size tab and font mold from the 2016 WC it caused them to have to move the Nike and swoosh slightly.

Back
Top Bottom