Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

SMH at GOAT- 2nd time I've received a youth size 7y after ordering a men's size 7

No wonder size 7 men's bids are getting accepted on the low- sellers are getting away with sending in youth pairs :smh:

Attachments

• IMG_1329.JPG
    IMG_1329.JPG
    235 KB · Views: 20
What’s crazy is 7y has a different sku / product number.

exactly. same thing happened when i ordered the concords. GOAT ain't all that. Seems to me that sellers found a "glitch" in the system and people at GOAT authenticate the 7y and don't even notice while the sellers pocket the $ as if they had a men's pair.

What’s crazy is I even emailed goat right after my bid was accepted letting them know that they goofed up sending me a 7y concord a few months back and I don’t want the same mistake happening again , and they replied “rest assured this is a men’s pair” :lol: . But obviously customer service and the authenticity workers are different people

Attachments

• CFE7EAA3-5D99-4FCF-B2C6-D71EEC68D330.jpeg
    CFE7EAA3-5D99-4FCF-B2C6-D71EEC68D330.jpeg
    391.6 KB · Views: 24
I went a half size down on these. My black infrareds went down a size. Went a half size down on my concords and could've gone a whole size. Went tts on my bc3s and shouldve gone down half a size. Recently got the '16 true blues and went a half size down and should've went with my tts. Jb killing me lately

No. Sounds like you just don’t know your true size. Shouldn’t “sizing down” on all those shoes tell you something?

Hey NT. Haven’t bought on the secondary market for a minute. Is eBay the best way to go? I’m looking for a fair reseller price on size 11’s that I can trust will be authentic and in DS condition

Thanks

Hey NT. Haven’t bought on the secondary market for a minute. Is eBay the best way to go? I’m looking for a fair reseller price on size 11’s that I can trust will be authentic and in DS condition

Thanks
Stockx. I just got back in the game too, I've purchased multiple pairs in the last two weeks.

The fit for fat wide feet, I gone up 1/2 size. And it’s just long, width is perfect. No worries just talking to myself

Alright so I’m in between the white cement IV and the black and white taxis. Which should I go? Help... I passed on these wasn’t feeling it at the time

Just UNDS these today these are DEFINITELY more narrow than 2012 going to have to shoe tree and stuff to widen them a bit

Back
Top Bottom