Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

How many of you have a semi dedicated shoe room? Maybe it's a spare bedroom/office that's multi purpose
my entire place. outside the door, inside the closet,
the living room is basically a sneaker display room,
got some stuff in the main house too. pretty bad.

I tried to make a list of 25 I’d like to keep. Couldn’t do it.
00B1F247-5355-4CF7-A9E4-E0FA9FB18906.png

BC5EE893-2EAB-4AC1-8B79-FE2AE4C3D402.png

I think to myself 20 pairs sounds great but I also have a lot that are DS. Living in a part of the world that gets winter and lots of snow the season for rocking kicks is shorter then most. really a factor in getting that rotation tight.

I think to myself 20 pairs sounds great but I also have a lot that are DS. Living in a part of the world that gets winter and lots of snow the season for rocking kicks is shorter then most. really a factor in getting that rotation tight.
I'm in Canada so I understand 100%. Which is why I love 1s, you can rock em in the slush and still look fresh after.
Honestly the tighter the rotation the better.

100% right man. I'm in Canada and we get lots of snow so its very limited. Jordan 1's in the winter for sure. Jordan 3's also hold up well.

Straight to feet. Off to work I go.

So I’m a 9.5, and I went half size down on release date and copped a 9. Terrible fit.

Bought a 9.5 and they fit lovely.

True to size (for me). Bought another pair.

Man I got kicks everywhere. I got kicks I forgot I had and I brought twice. I got kicks over the table, under the table, in the closet, in my spare room. Too many. I donate sell and give away a lot but it’s still a lot
And that would be me also... Another reason why I started being more selective..
I’ve sold a lot of doubles and gave my nephews countless pairs... all ds or worn once
And it’s still a lot of kicks...

Really digging this release. The 4 is my second model after the 3. And you can never go wrong with a black/red Air Jordan

97056290-18A6-4EFA-8FE6-A97B18A86C56.jpeg
357F62AA-28E4-4C40-BD3D-C955C4D36ABF.jpeg

Such a beautiful shoe. My all-time favorites. I stopped buying Jordan’s like 5 years ago, but these had me contemplating changing my stance on that.

I know they’re not as good as these, but my 2012s have held up nicely (minus the bull**** paint chipping), even though I wear them all the time.

Info on shift?
Just a graphic tee that I got at Nike outlet the other day during the F&F. All their graphic tees were $12.99 before discount. They had more colors too but of course I had to go with the black and red. The silver has a little shimmer to it too idk if you can tell in the pic

Not one of my personal pairs, but a 1999 size 9.5 for sale on eBay.

s-l160001.jpg

s-l160002.jpg
s-l160003.jpg

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

Man, Nike/Jordan Brand REALLY ****ed us over NOT putting the white durabuck lines, on the 2019's. It's give, and take away with them, on some releases. The gave us on minor height increase, but NO white lines, and HORRENDOUS toe boxes.

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

|l
Flawless

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

Absolute perfection. If only 1080p, and 4K was around during that time. Also, MJ had to have his custom made. I've never seen an OG pair with tongues like that.
I love that sleek look on Mike’s IV’s, the tongue in the kicks are a lot longer than the typical pair that us as a customer gets. So I totally agree Mike’s are specially made for him.

im on the same boat as far as having a lot of kicks... this is why if i miss out on a shoe i refuse to pay resale because theres another pair im going to want... if its a GR thats a little bit over retail then id reconsider... ive just been more selective in buying shoes all together... went to the beach last weekend and wore my air max 95 neon this shoe is from 03... the soles fell apart... i was thinking of glueing it back together but then i was like whatever ill have something else to wear why bother... so i threw them away

Back
Top Bottom