Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

IMG_6185.JPG

I noticed that there weren't any paper to support the shoe inserts. So what I did was take some paper lunch bags and crumpled them up and placed them under the inserts then in the shoes. I then flattened the toe area and pushed in the inserts as far as I could to fill up and widen that area. Left it in for a week and next time I wore them, they felt so much better.

Had to half size up on these too and they still fit narrow. Got 8.5 like my wc4s but feel like 8 in these, my toes were all the way at the end. I'm actually wearing them right now in the house so I can break them in a little. Laces are even the loosest it can be.
I got my pair TTS But they felt too narrow out the box I had to wear double socks and rock them around the crib for a week till they got comfortable

I have to say the CG’s are a little better in this department. I’ve only worn them twice but my pinky toe is still fine after a full day wearing them - with sneaker shields to boot!! BC’s are killing my right pinky toe by the end of the day, with or without sneaker shields ( but worse with shields) and I’ve worn them at least 15 times.

my BC4s feels a lot better after using them twice now. Been using a shoe tree to stretch the materials.

Prolly gonna end up ironing them in a year or so.

thanks for the tip. Yeah it's pretty bad. Mostly Jordan 1,3 or 4 caused. lmao

Funny, my 3 and 4 is good but the white black 11 was so painful on my pinky toe it was causing extreme pain in my leg. A friend of mine wears a full size up over me so I figured I’d try his on thinking a full size bigger would surely make a difference and Instead had the same issue, zero difference.

Back
Top Bottom