Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

not black reds but just wanted to share this masterpiece w y'all.

20190816_104825.jpg
Username to post ratio

I have to say the CG’s are a little better in this department. I’ve only worn them twice but my pinky toe is still fine after a full day wearing them - with sneaker shields to boot!! BC’s are killing my right pinky toe by the end of the day, with or without sneaker shields ( but worse with shields) and I’ve worn them at least 15 times.

same here, its pretty rough for me towards end of day

not black reds but just wanted to share this masterpiece w y'all.

20190816_104825.jpg
I respect what this is and with the right outfit, this is a winner.
Price is ridiculous tho.

Looks like the white lining comes with age looking at Phils pair
I've been saying this. And after rocking my pair recently, I noticed the edges are lightening up
especially around the toe box.

Seriously hate non-paying buyers on ebay. Just sold my barely used BC4s for $223, not bad mind you, then three hours later fool contacts me saying he can't buy them coz his dad says no. Irks the eff out of me man. Waste of time.

Are you surprised? This is the current state of our beloved sneaker hobby. Privileged kids using mommy and daddy's money and debit cards to buy sneakers so they can fit in.

As soon as our niche started going mainstream, I took a huge step back and went on a sneaker buying hiatus. The last pair of Jordans I had bought were the Concord 11 back in 2011. I camped out for that release and being there to experience that, I seen it coming :smh:

Are you surprised? This is the current state of our beloved sneaker hobby. Privileged kids using mommy and daddy's money and debit cards to buy sneakers so they can fit in.

As soon as our niche started going mainstream, I took a huge step back and went on a sneaker buying hiatus. The last pair of Jordans I had bought were the Concord 11 back in 2011. I camped out for that release and being there to experience that, I seen it coming :smh:

That release was insane. Somehow I lucked up on a door by Champs in the mall being unlocked and I got inside the mall at like 3 or 4 am. I think someone hid in a mall bathroom or something after it closed.

It was like 8 of us chilling until they opened the mall doors, then the stampede began. Our line just turned into a crowd, but fortunately the first person to get her shoes was telling the store employees who was actually in line first, so I got mine.

that was ironically the pair that started the mainstream "craze" we're still unfortunately in. if you guys remember, last shot 14s dropped a week or two prior, and were rotting on shelves...kids missed concords and the last shots sold out everywhere over the next few days because they needed a consolation prize.

i thought it was ironic how it came full circle when last year's concords sat.

those days kinda looked like today actually. but instead of BC3 on the right shoe and WC3 one the left shoe, folks be rocking mismatching Off White Prestos.
It just gotten a lot more expensive but the same beasts are out.

that was ironically the pair that started the mainstream "craze" we're still unfortunately in. if you guys remember, last shot 14s dropped a week or two prior, and were rotting on shelves...kids missed concords and the last shots sold out everywhere over the next few days because they needed a consolation prize.

Concords sat?

Never camped out, but I did leave one time at 3am to FTL Lakewood to be in line at 5am for the Kobe 7 Cloaks. I remember there was a Jordan retro release that same day and that line was INSANE, police keeping the peace and all!!! I swear that was the longest line I've ever seen and snaked around the mall, yet they still had some sizes left by the time I got to the front four hours later. Was only able to hook up my friend. That was the first and last time I would ever do that.

Yea, no last years Concords sold out day 1. The only reason it wasn’t as crazy as the 2011 release was 1. Far more pairs were produced and 2., the foot apps.

Yea, no last years Concords sold out day 1. The only reason it wasn’t as crazy as the 2011 release was 1. Far more pairs were produced and 2., the foot apps.

And 3 they made a million pairs :lol: and also they were around at some places. Nike store here in NYC had pairs all the way up to Sunday late afternoon. As for the pinky thing.. I go up half a size and my BC IV's are DS but I wore my CG IV's and man the left side is a ***** its not on the pinky though.

finally wore mine yesterday for the first time and man these are really comfy compared to other 4s that Ive owned

wore mine for the first time 2-3 weeks ago and I've kept them out of the box and have been wearing somewhat frequently since

Back
Top Bottom