Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Overall shape is way better and much closer to OG. Your pair before iron was especially boxy and bulbous looking. They’re your kicks dude. Do what you think looks best.

I don’t think anyone has posted on foot pics of ironed toeboxes. Can you post a couple? I’d be interested to see how they look,
20190915_110202.jpg
20190915_110148.jpg

As I have pointed out many of times they do have creases but they don't bother me. I much prefer the flat toe box and besides I believe in wearing my sneakers not keeping them locked away untouched so they are going to crease anyway. Rock'em don't stock'em. Don't like it?? Well then don't iron your shoes...pretty simple.

Lol I’m sorry man BigSparky1316 BigSparky1316 . As long as you’re happy that’s all that matters. I really do hope you enjoy them. Don’t take it personal. Who cares what we think, right? Lol
Nah it's all good I guess it was just a lot at once. I do appreciate it. I dig how they look but the top is super f'd up and wrinkled lol. Looks like a sack ahh ahh. I'll either get some new ones or restore some 1999's off this midsole

I told y’all to use light grey colored pencil if anything lol. Some of y’all got the edges looking white white lol. Also RIP to anyone that followed foamer simpson’s “tutorial” :lol:. He PAINTED his edges :smh: :lol:
Bro that was my first time listing to him too don't do the paint unless you make it super dark grey lol. I need to fix mine after that stuff.

Personally do not think BigSparky ruined anything as long they are satisfying to him. They look alright. At the same time I really dont think the toe is as bad as everyone makes them out to be. Anyone that modifies their pair for their own personal reasons def shows true commitment to what they want them to be. I would never knock it. No matter how the result looks.

Personally do not think BigSparky ruined anything as long they are satisfying to him. They look alright. At the same time I really dont think the toe is as bad as everyone makes them out to be. Anyone that modifies their pair for their own personal reasons def shows true commitment to what they want them to be. I would never knock it. No matter how the result looks.

See this is why I'll stand with jrepp23 for the time I've been on here he looks out for creative stuff and has an open mind.. I'll back dude no matter what.

oooh man :rofl:

im just gonna leave this here.....

there were a buuunch of people who did that process and posted their end results, and none of them looked like the above.

that is all.

I’m going to try tonight or tomorrow to finally do mine after all of these months. Will see how it goes. I’m not interested in flattening them, just smoothing them out a bit so I’m not worried about it. We’ll see LOL

It's a shame people have to destroy their kicks in order to make it like the OG....all because JB can't get their ish together with the model.

The majority of these custom projects look absolutely terrible lol I hate the new toe box too but *shrug*

Got thru on the Exclusive Access drop the other day only for them to cancel the order this morning because they oversold...lol what’s the point then

Well then ...
Came home. Finally motivated myself to bust out the iron. This could not have been easier. I should have done this three months ago. Completely pleased with the results and it was drama-free. You can obviously see the difference. Oh, and zero wrinkles. :nthat:
Now just to add the lines with my LIGHT gray pencil and it’s a wrap. Damn this is sick :lol:
@tonytobacco JRepp23 JRepp23 @marztharealist @spoonmanofthehour I told you I’d get to it eventually LOL

7991C5B8-C237-443E-9545-7149879B6D1F.jpeg
DAF38416-755F-4E3C-88AC-AABA4AB4769F.jpeg

Well then ...
Came home. Finally motivated myself to bust out the iron. This could not have been easier. I should have done this three months ago. Completely pleased with the results and it was drama-free. You can obviously see the difference. Oh, and zero wrinkles. :nthat:
Now just to add the lines with my LIGHT gray pencil and it’s a wrap. Damn this is sick :lol:
@tonytobacco JRepp23 JRepp23 @marztharealist @spoonmanofthehour I told you I’d get to it eventually LOL

7991C5B8-C237-443E-9545-7149879B6D1F.jpeg
DAF38416-755F-4E3C-88AC-AABA4AB4769F.jpeg
Looks really good.

Back
Top Bottom