Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Has anyone gotten a pair of fake Jordan 4 Breds from StockX? I really slept hard on a pair. Thought I’d be done with jays, but damnnn i need these. I’ve seen way too many fakes and they’re really getting better nowadays.

^I've heard a lot of ppl say things like ppl got fakes from stockx or that it would be too easy for the authenticators to be fooled by fakes

but I've also have not seen any real evidence of any actually receiving fakes from stockx

I wouldn't worry about it

if something goes wrong with a purchase from stockx it's much more likely to be for a different reason

I did not really hear much about these being replicated.
dude. do your research. google is only a click away. there’s a massive amount of A1 replicas in the market and they’ve pretty much perfected these along with some OG popular Jordan models&colorways.

A2946743-1628-4DF8-92AD-680C3486EDDF.jpeg

I know infrared 6s AAA variants were done so good that some one from here got a pair from stockx, few small things were what raised the red flag. If you are buying any popular OG model you are pretty much F'd unless you know what your looking for. These models are money makers for the replica sites because people are always buying them, and they are also GR models when released so the bulk stock numbers makes it seem like they should be "low" in market value however thats not the case they seem unlimited because they keep producing them.

Yeah, that’s the exact pic I seen on eBay. They’re charging a fraction of the price. The only thing I can really see is that the cut on the toe box is sloppy. Someone needs to do a solid comparison of the two.

dude. do your research. google is only a click away. there’s a massive amount of A1 replicas in the market and they’ve pretty much perfected these along with some OG popular Jordan models&colorways.

A2946743-1628-4DF8-92AD-680C3486EDDF.jpeg

If this is a rep then that's a pretty good attempt

I think you have the option to return to Goat, if you aren't satisfied with the pair. Not sure though, I never bought anything from either site
No, they actually don’t. I honestly don’t know why I even asked that question to begin with. They’re similar stockx.

I think you have the option to return to Goat, if you aren't satisfied with the pair. Not sure though, I never bought anything from either site

You can return your purchase to goat for store credit. literally did this last week.

Been wearing my pair all throughout the past Thanksgiving week. The lines I added and the iron re-shape have not changed at all, look just as good as when I did it a couple of months ago.
Strangely, I basically never see anyone wearing these. I always see Concords and even infrareds in airports when I'm traveling as I have been, but I don't recall seeing one pair of these on someone else's feet, anywhere.

^ i see more people wearing the concords thats for sure... ill see like 1 person wear either the 4s or 6s...thats a good thing if you dont want to wear the same thing as everyone

^ i see more people wearing the concords thats for sure... ill see like 1 person wear either the 4s or 6s...thats a good thing if you dont want to wear the same thing as everyone
Yeah for sure. I don't even care either way, it was just really an observation that, hmmm, I'm surprised I never see these out and about. There must be a huge percentage of buyers anymore that just sits on stuff and/or buys only to resell. But the people buying from the resellers, I imagine, want to wear the shoes. Not important at all, like I said, it just struck me as I was traveling and seeing other Jordans on feet that these seem nonexistent out in the world, or at least my world LOL

Back
Top Bottom