Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

I like what I see so far, but the shoes better have nice nuebuck or suede.  If they glow in the dark that would be fine as well.  Don't minde new cws along as they are done well.  Just like the cavs 4 release last year.

I doubt they gitd . It's like the Blue Kobe's, the blue on that shoe was called blue glow.

Dope as hell. But I'm good on Grey IVs

Gimme some UNDFTD-esque IVs, then were talking

I think it'll be either these or the red 4's for me. I would need to see both in person before choosing though. 

I like what I see.  I don't care if they glow in the dark, black light or anywhere else.  The hits of green work great with the nubuck/hopefully durabuck grey.  I like the black laces instead of the matching grey laces too.  These will definitely not have a release anything like the Crimson's.  They will sell, and I think all the 4's this year are a limited GR.  And don't any of you grandpa's from the 3rd Royal 1 thread come in here and try to say anyone is hyping these early and blah blah blah like you tried in there.  Even the Joker 3's had a non GR release.  I'm in though.

Gitd is cool now? Wow, what's next? Glitter?
It's hard to tell anything by that pic really, but while I do agree with you about the overload of gitd stuff coming out, these almost look more like the tiffany color and NOT gitd.  and no I don't want to call these tiffany's at all and anyone who does should be shown the door, but I'm too lazy too look up the actual color name. 

Looking forward to these. Hope they don't actually glow in the dark, but even if they do its a sweet colorway.

Color blocking is on point as long as the material on the grey upper is good and the green doesnt glow.

There r still new 4s coming out? Thought this is the year of the 5s. Damn, these look real nice, another must cop!! Hope quality will be better, although this is just wishful thinking.

Back
Top Bottom