Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

an employee at a champs at my mall told me they only got 12 pairs and all was gone through a raffle.
I ain't hyping it, because I want these too, but throwing out info for people in the bay area.

Also got charged the 10.00
you guys might want to read this...maybe you guys didn't sign up for premium club member?

How much do you charge for shipping and handling?

Shipping and handling charges depend on the shipping method you select and the zip code of your shipping address. You may get your exact shipping & handling fees once you have all your items in the shopping bag and you add your zip code. You will then be able to see all shipping method options with the fees associated with that shipping method from USPS Economical to Next Day Air. For a limited time, orders over $200 will be shipped free FedEx Ground ($500 limit).

From time to time, we offer discounts or free shipping for our Premium Club Members. Please sign up for a free Premium Club Membership here. We reserve the right to increase shipping and handling fees based on orders over $350. We will contact you with the new shipping and handling fee before order ships.

Last edited:
Anybody knows if these were limited here in LA? My brother signed 9 raffle tickets total and didn't get one call back.

sick.gif
sick.gif
I actually like this. Probably in the minority but oh well haha.
Same here gotta give props where'd you get those laces what color is that?

Why do people keep saying these are limited? It's fcfs at nike stores, no tlo , that explains it all. People are holding out for the fear pack.

Cool thanks I hate copying people so may try to find another lace color that works, I have some spare infrared laces and some kelly green to swap for ish's and giggles, I was on the fence about these til I saw j cole performing on conan with them even though I don't care much for j cole personally. Maybe a sky blue lace color like the color that came with the ftc dunks idk just trying to think of something different...the eggplant chuckposite laces would be nice if they weren't so round since they have speckles of that greenish color...

^ hate copying people? Well id hate to know how mant people youre copying by buying these kicks lol

Back
Top Bottom