Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

Was waiting on the NDC wheel for a while, but eventually got through. Very excited to see these in person on Wednesday

How are you guys getting the 15% off on NDC is promo code sharable?

Last edited:
i got on fnl and about to checkout, but they not accepting my winner's circle. whatup with that? should i just buy it and deal with the $20 later on?

How are you guys getting the 15% off on NDC is promo code sharable?
not a promo, its discover cashback program. there offering 15% off of nike purchases.

edit: see the last three replies

Last edited:
Does that 15 percent apply to certain vendors they have a relationship with? If I could get 10%-15% on credit card purchases that would be awesome.

thought these TLO on NDC..... Waited for about 10 seconds past 7, didn't see it so i went to NDC and saw it, clicked my size and got it after waiting about 15 mins. :D

try putting the code in the coupon field instead

it saying i have yet to meet the minimum amount purchase
not that worried since i already ordered from ndc, but it is $20 saved plus i like to have two pairs so I can compare

Last edited:
Still debating 
laugh.gif

Anyone else getting the message from NDC about waiting in line to please check out, but you  already have a launch item in your chart......But I don't....

wow nike still put me in line for the  2nd shoe. testing to see how long it takes to get through. seem like there's a lot of peeps getting these than the Fire red III.

For the first time ever!!! It feels sooo good. Went through shopdiscover. No splash in FNL. Kept refreshing and eventually sizes showed. I had added to cart earlier so that my info was in already. All I had to do was enter CC info and vuala! Free ship/Cashback/WC = $118
Free shipping on FNL?? How? Do u mind share?
I will share mine for u in advance. I add the ebates 5% cash back on top of all that.

Back
Top Bottom