AIR JORDAN IV RETRO "FIRE RED"

Hello!

I want to buy the J's 4 Fire Red and I wanna know this is fake or real one . Seller don't have a box and some bills...only shoes

Please Help !

Correct me if im wrong but these should have 2012 production dates not 2010 like these pictured right?@Agsz

Last edited:
Correct me if im wrong but these should have 2012 production dates not 2010 like these pictured right?@Agsz
100% Correct. That should have been a Red Flag to the OP, but he might have not looked as closely as we do.

100% Correct. That should have been a Red Flag to the OP, but he might have not looked as closely as we do.
Yeah and hiding that tongue which is always a money shot on the 4s as well is another red flag i think. Folks jus don't realize how strong the bootleg game is but they learn quick i know i did lol.

so the only the tag size is now correct from the real one ? 

here is some pictures with tongue

and last question: what happend with the fake jordans and how much long they "survive" ?

Those are definitely fake bro stay away from them.

And to answer your question, fake Jordans just have very very bad quality materials, you're gonna wear them twice and they're gonna be ******, the shape would change and they're gonna be very painful to wear.

Back
Top Bottom