Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn, i was gonna try and pass on these. but that pic on the last page did it for me.. gotta cop maybe double up!!

man last pic real
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by santi19

Originally Posted by primetime21

Originally Posted by CRH1979

That sealed it up.  
eek.gif

I'm on it 
pimp.gif
wow
eek.gif

No doubt im copping now. That pic 
pimp.gif
i love how everyone is going crazy over this pic from an early release person... but yet everyone is quick to "try" to analyze the early release concords and call them fake but not these..which came from the same place..
wink.gif

With the metallic red foams and these, definitely happy these are spaced out by a few weeks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lets my wallet recover  just a little but before the next release.
laugh.gif

With the metallic red foams and these, definitely happy these are spaced out by a few weeks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lets my wallet recover  just a little but before the next release.
laugh.gif

Every Jordan head that was alive to actually see him play in the early 90's and saw Do the Right Thing is going to have this shoe. I'm looking for 3 pairs.

Every Jordan head that was alive to actually see him play in the early 90's and saw Do the Right Thing is going to have this shoe. I'm looking for 3 pairs.

^ I want to put on the string charm like Buggin Out from DTRT. These are so necessary, that pic on the last page is
pimp.gif

^ I want to put on the string charm like Buggin Out from DTRT. These are so necessary, that pic on the last page is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rizzo

damn, i was gonna try and pass on these. but that pic on the last page did it for me.. gotta cop maybe double up!!
same thing i said
eek.gif

Originally Posted by rizzo

same thing i said
eek.gif

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

pimp.gif

Ive been thinking same exact thing. You got any suggestions/tips? Is it just colored string wrapped around?

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

pimp.gif

Ive been thinking same exact thing. You got any suggestions/tips? Is it just colored string wrapped around?

Originally Posted by KixxRus

i love how everyone is going crazy over this pic from an early release person... but yet everyone is quick to "try" to analyze the early release concords and call them fake but not these..which came from the same place..
wink.gif

Apples to oranges. Ming (the owner of marqueesole) came out and basically said that those early concords were fakes (constructed outside of nike factories by non nike factory workers and with non authentic materials) along with all of those "promo" pairs that are floating out there. 

Originally Posted by KixxRus

wink.gif

Apples to oranges. Ming (the owner of marqueesole) came out and basically said that those early concords were fakes (constructed outside of nike factories by non nike factory workers and with non authentic materials) along with all of those "promo" pairs that are floating out there. 

Originally Posted by sickickz23

sorry that pic doesn't do it for me....passing....thanks for the money saved for other stuff...good luck and enjoy to whoever gets a pair

If you don't like that pic then you just don't like 4s.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

sorry that pic doesn't do it for me....passing....thanks for the money saved for other stuff...good luck and enjoy to whoever gets a pair

If you don't like that pic then you just don't like 4s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom