Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by KixxRus

Originally Posted by santi19

Originally Posted by primetime21

I'm on it 
pimp.gif
wow
eek.gif

No doubt im copping now. That pic 
pimp.gif
i love how everyone is going crazy over this pic from an early release person... but yet everyone is quick to "try" to analyze the early release concords and call them fake but not these..which came from the same place..
wink.gif
Concords from early release pairs looked horrible and looked like fakes. They reeked of glue smells strong enough to fill a room. These look pretty good, and they dont say F1I6HT instead of Flight on the tongue.
laugh.gif

13955496.jpg

Originally Posted by primetime21

I'm on it 
pimp.gif
wow
eek.gif

pimp.gif
i love how everyone is going crazy over this pic from an early release person... but yet everyone is quick to "try" to analyze the early release concords and call them fake but not these..which came from the same place..
wink.gif
Concords from early release pairs looked horrible and looked like fakes. They reeked of glue smells strong enough to fill a room. These look pretty good, and they dont say F1I6HT instead of Flight on the tongue.
laugh.gif

13955496.jpg

Originally Posted by spizike231

wow
eek.gif

pimp.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif

13955496.jpg

roll.gif
dude probly got a pair of air randy concords.

Originally Posted by spizike231

wow
eek.gif

pimp.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif

13955496.jpg

roll.gif
dude probly got a pair of air randy concords.

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

^ I want to put on the string charm like Buggin Out from DTRT. These are so necessary, that pic on the last page is
pimp.gif

Exactly. Except nobody is stepping on these...

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

^ I want to put on the string charm like Buggin Out from DTRT. These are so necessary, that pic on the last page is
pimp.gif

Exactly. Except nobody is stepping on these...

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

so no one that has a pair or taking pics of a pair can confirm or deny if the midsole is dyed??
can any of you also share with the others of us wondering if the leather is the same as the mars or military iv's?
normally a bunch of people would be responding to these questions. seems like no one really has a pair yet.
either they just checked them out briefly or a buddy of theirs has a pair.
tanks fer nuffin.
yes, I have seen/tried these on. They are crap and a horrible retro. Leather feels cheap yet a little better than Mars/militarys. As for the midsole it appears to be painted with a thin coat of paint, not dyed. But I'm not all that great on the topic of dyed vs. painted midsoles. 
Where I saw the leather was real bad was on the tounge, leather felt stiff as hell and thin. They are also uncomfortable.

I'm passing on these, turrible.

edit: Also the box does say Cement Grey, not Tech grey.

so no one that has a pair or taking pics of a pair can confirm or deny if the midsole is dyed??
can any of you also share with the others of us wondering if the leather is the same as the mars or military iv's?
normally a bunch of people would be responding to these questions. seems like no one really has a pair yet.
tanks fer nuffin.
yes, I have seen/tried these on. They are crap and a horrible retro. Leather feels cheap yet a little better than Mars/militarys. As for the midsole it appears to be painted with a thin coat of paint, not dyed. But I'm not all that great on the topic of dyed vs. painted midsoles. 
Where I saw the leather was real bad was on the tounge, leather felt stiff as hell and thin. They are also uncomfortable.

tanks fer nuffin.

zapatohead408 wrote:

well damn...

zapatohead408 wrote:

well damn...

zapatohead408 wrote:

well damn...

one bad review and it's time to get out the lifeboats as people start to jump off this ship, wow.

one bad review and it's time to get out the lifeboats as people start to jump off this ship, wow.

Originally Posted by CRH1979

I don't blame them. Too many heats coming up this month. Money needs to be spent wisely.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by CRH1979

I don't blame them. Too many heats coming up this month. Money needs to be spent wisely.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom