Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by BennyFrankTheKing

2012's look more close to the og then the 99'

do your research
and?
the 99's had more better quality materials then the 2012's.
do your research.
and your schoolwork.

QUALITY > shade of grey & pattern of splatter

have people completely lost their minds?!?!?!

do your research
and?
do your research.
and your schoolwork.

^Where are you getting your quality comparisons info? Pics
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

do your research
and?
do your research.
and your schoolwork.

i was waiting on this to happen
scarjo_popcorn.gif

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

do your research
and?
do your research.
and your schoolwork.

i was waiting on this to happen
scarjo_popcorn.gif

Found these on page 105 of this topic.

Anyways, I feel the 2012 look closest to the 1989 pair.

You decide.

scaled.php

*credit sthebeast

Originally Posted by DWalk31

nerd.gif

i'm sorry but unless you haven't noticed the consistent decline in quality between the product of 1999 compared to the product of the present then it would be completely safe to assume these aren't going to have the thicker leather and padding the 99's had.
in reality, no one even needs to compare the two to know that.
and if you even think for a second that the quality on a present gr retro iv will ever be the same as a decade or two ago then you're fooling yourself.
now as far as the 2012's being the same or better in quality than the 2006 iv's then a visual comparison would be needed to reach that conclusion.

Originally Posted by DWalk31

nerd.gif

i'm sorry but unless you haven't noticed the consistent decline in quality between the product of 1999 compared to the product of the present then it would be completely safe to assume these aren't going to have the thicker leather and padding the 99's had.
in reality, no one even needs to compare the two to know that.
and if you even think for a second that the quality on a present gr retro iv will ever be the same as a decade or two ago then you're fooling yourself.
now as far as the 2012's being the same or better in quality than the 2006 iv's then a visual comparison would be needed to reach that conclusion.

Found these on page 105 of this topic.

Anyways, I feel the 2012 look closest to the 1989 pair.

You decide.

scaled.php

*credit sthebeast

In terms of declining in quality... I feel you to an extent. There are OG pairs and 99 retros that have enough "defects" for the new school NT to call "fake" or "terrible quality". Many that simply fall apart upon UnDSing. So expectations in terms of quality have been really exaggerated. That said that last set of IV's that released WERE INDEED terrible. I asked for pics because I am wondering if your comment was based on experience with both pairs or simply an assumption based on JB's recent releases. You've clarified. Thanks

In terms of declining in quality... I feel you to an extent. There are OG pairs and 99 retros that have enough "defects" for the new school NT to call "fake" or "terrible quality". Many that simply fall apart upon UnDSing. So expectations in terms of quality have been really exaggerated. That said that last set of IV's that released WERE INDEED terrible. I asked for pics because I am wondering if your comment was based on experience with both pairs or simply an assumption based on JB's recent releases. You've clarified. Thanks

eek.gif
at the difference in the speckle job. The OG's look like some expensive cookies and cream ice cream, while the 99s and 2012s look like that store brand cookies and cream ice cream.

eek.gif
at the difference in the speckle job. The OG's look like some expensive cookies and cream ice cream, while the 99s and 2012s look like that store brand cookies and cream ice cream.

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

So how much are they total in canada?

Depends on the taxes in your area, but in BC they were slightly over 200. Same price as the BCIII's if you picked those up. 

good points as well, DWalk31. much appreciated.
i think we can both agree that we're hoping these are a great improvement compared to the 06's.
good luck with release day, brotha.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

eek.gif

pretty much my exact thoughts

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I'VE HELD THESE A COUPLE WEEKS AGO AS WELL BRIEFLY AND FROM WHAT I SAW, THEY AREN'T AS BAD AS DUDE DESCRIBES. IN FACT, I THOUGHT THEY WERE GREAT.

NOTHING WILL KEEP ME FROM COPPING MULTIPLES OF THESE.

STILL CONFUSED AS TO THE HEAT THAT EVERYONE IS SAYING IS DROPPING THIS MONTH.

I ONLY SEE THE CEMENT 4'S AND BIG BANGS WITH YEEZY 2'S TO FOLLOW IN MARCH.

KOBE'S, FOAMS, AND KD'S =/= HEAT IMO.

2 PAIRS OF CEMENT 4'S
2 PAIRS OF BIG BANGS
AS MANY PAIRS OF YEEZYS AS I CAN GET  
laugh.gif

deon sanders and flight 89's

Originally Posted by Zyzz

2012>>>99's

noooooooooooooooo way. 2012's have the sharp edge on the back like fakes. the mesh like the fakes. leather to the soles too low. jumpman on the back. and black or silver air chambers. not to mention the material qualities
but thats just my opinion. do you

Originally Posted by Zyzz

2012>>>99's

noooooooooooooooo way. 2012's have the sharp edge on the back like fakes. the mesh like the fakes. leather to the soles too low. jumpman on the back. and black or silver air chambers. not to mention the material qualities
but thats just my opinion. do you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom