Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I'VE HELD THESE A COUPLE WEEKS AGO AS WELL BRIEFLY AND FROM WHAT I SAW, THEY AREN'T AS BAD AS DUDE DESCRIBES. IN FACT, I THOUGHT THEY WERE GREAT.

NOTHING WILL KEEP ME FROM COPPING MULTIPLES OF THESE.

STILL CONFUSED AS TO THE HEAT THAT EVERYONE IS SAYING IS DROPPING THIS MONTH.

I ONLY SEE THE CEMENT 4'S AND BIG BANGS WITH YEEZY 2'S TO FOLLOW IN MARCH.

KOBE'S, FOAMS, AND KD'S =/= HEAT IMO.

2 PAIRS OF CEMENT 4'S
2 PAIRS OF BIG BANGS
AS MANY PAIRS OF YEEZYS AS I CAN GET  
laugh.gif

Idk why, but this made me
roll.gif

roll.gif

verysteri otypical wrote:      
This made me realize that im not really concerned about shades of grey and amount of speckles or even NIKE AIR for that matter(although i do miss it).  i just want quality materials and the right "shape"...

My thoughts exactly. To me the small details of air-bubbles/techgray/nike air are are secondary to just making the shoe look right. The shape is so fundamental to my love for this shoe. Without the shape and quality leather/construction its hard for me to care about logos etc.

verysteri otypical wrote:      
This made me realize that im not really concerned about shades of grey and amount of speckles or even NIKE AIR for that matter(although i do miss it).  i just want quality materials and the right "shape"...

My thoughts exactly. To me the small details of air-bubbles/techgray/nike air are are secondary to just making the shoe look right. The shape is so fundamental to my love for this shoe. Without the shape and quality leather/construction its hard for me to care about logos etc.

Originally Posted by santi19

Originally Posted by KixxRus

i love how everyone is going crazy over this pic from an early release person... but yet everyone is quick to "try" to analyze the early release concords and call them fake but not these..which came from the same place..
wink.gif
Concords from early release pairs looked horrible and looked like fakes. They reeked of glue smells strong enough to fill a room. These look pretty good, and they dont say F1I6HT instead of Flight on the tongue.
laugh.gif

13955496.jpg

roll.gif
dude probly got a pair of air randy concords.
^^^ nope i got a pair from your mom.. walked into footlocker and she rung me up.... to bad thats the only type of job she can get hired to do
wink.gif

i love how everyone is going crazy over this pic from an early release person... but yet everyone is quick to "try" to analyze the early release concords and call them fake but not these..which came from the same place..
wink.gif
Concords from early release pairs looked horrible and looked like fakes. They reeked of glue smells strong enough to fill a room. These look pretty good, and they dont say F1I6HT instead of Flight on the tongue.
laugh.gif

13955496.jpg

roll.gif
^^^ nope i got a pair from your mom.. walked into footlocker and she rung me up.... to bad thats the only type of job she can get hired to do
wink.gif

wink.gif
laugh.gif

13955496.jpg

roll.gif
wink.gif

laugh.gif

13955496.jpg

roll.gif
^^^ nope i got a pair from your mom.. walked into footlocker and she rung me up.... to bad thats the only type of job she can get hiredto do
wink.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

13955496.jpg

roll.gif
^^^ nope i got a pair from your mom.. walked into footlocker and she rung me up.... to bad thats the only type of job she can get hiredto do
wink.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

13955496.jpg

roll.gif
wink.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by airedweezy

dude really used a momma joke lol taking me back to 1998 lol

right i can wait until the 1st cement iv retro drops next weekend this will be the best yr ever 1999 WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

right i can wait until the 1st cement iv retro drops next weekend this will be the best yr ever 1999 WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Originally Posted by ColdCity

o08mxw.jpg
pimp.gif

*waits for a comment about rocking them with the hangtag.
laugh.gif

& if im not mistaken its the same damb tag the put on the white cement iii's which i forgot i had in my box....to FLEABAY it will go
roll.gif
!

Originally Posted by ColdCity

o08mxw.jpg
pimp.gif

*waits for a comment about rocking them with the hangtag.
laugh.gif

& if im not mistaken its the same damb tag the put on the white cement iii's which i forgot i had in my box....to FLEABAY it will go
roll.gif
!

I don't care what anyone says. I earned my money, I'm gonna spend my money. Some of it is getting spent on these...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom