Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by kob8

Originally Posted by AME416

tumblr_ly62l07p4o1qcuv78o1_500.gif

tumblr_ly67pv5w4Q1qcuv78o1_500.gif

Can't wait
pimp.gif

Yeah, hoping to at least get one pair of these iv's.
OH YES.

These will be had thankful for having a homie whose a AM, this release will be the beginning of a crazy 3 week span 4's, galaxy 9's/kobe, dunkman, griffey lb9s, kd YOTD
nerd.gif

These will be had thankful for having a homie whose a AM, this release will be the beginning of a crazy 3 week span 4's, galaxy 9's/kobe, dunkman, griffey lb9s, kd YOTD
nerd.gif

Can we get a rundown on what to do online once it hits midnight. So far I've gathered, have multiple websites open, use twitter to get the NDC link. Any other tips? Do certain websites get more stock than others? Which site do people have the most success on? I was thinking about using the Google Chrome Autofill feature as well to quicken the process

Can we get a rundown on what to do online once it hits midnight. So far I've gathered, have multiple websites open, use twitter to get the NDC link. Any other tips? Do certain websites get more stock than others? Which site do people have the most success on? I was thinking about using the Google Chrome Autofill feature as well to quicken the process

Lmao @ all the dudes predicting how crazy a release will be... It's the same thing over and over again... Just put in work

Lmao @ all the dudes predicting how crazy a release will be... It's the same thing over and over again... Just put in work

They look great if people went crazy over the chicago 10 then these are a def sell out.

They look great if people went crazy over the chicago 10 then these are a def sell out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom