Air Jordan IX (9) Retro 2010 - Powder Blue / *UPDATED 4/16 - RELEASE DATE MAY 29

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Got these today 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
 quality is on point and comfort is too  
happy.gif

2rxfuvb.jpg

no offense but the quality looks off-point
eyes.gif
....guess we just have to settle for the low quality jb is throwing at us.

Those pics confirm to me that the quality looks like typical JB crap.
smh.gif
The colorway is obviously the selling point, which is the only reason I'll be getting them....beautiful colorway, and I love the IX's in general...just wish the durability of the shoe was up to par.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Those pics confirm to me that the quality looks like typical JB crap.
smh.gif
The colorway is obviously the selling point, which is the only reason I'll be getting them....beautiful colorway, and I love the IX's in general...just wish the durability of the shoe was up to par.
eyes.gif

why complain if your still going to cop anyway smh

Man its no wonder Jordan loves to jerk there consumers over you guys will buy anything
smh.gif

Has anyone seen the new pics that nicekicks posted? They look different, blue lining was added to the tongue...

385642372.jpg

this killed them...the blue behind the tounge & the T of blue going down the tounge WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT & that leather in smurfdavids pics look cheep cheep cheep cheep they should have used the same leather as the blk/white vi & that midsole looks like it will not last after 7+ wears.......

Yea where can I cop these early without the extra blue accents? Smurf David where did u cop your pair? I'll rather get those and pay the extra markup.

Does anyone know if the pictures from NiceKicks are the final product? Cuz if they are like memphis said im going to just pay extra and get a pair without the blue lining. Im not going to be putting up with JB's b.s ideas

dont care, i just want the colorway,

had them when i was a youngin', just a great cw...

I have cut back to about 6 Jb purchases a yr and this will count as two of them I like this colorway and the quality may not quite be OG but I think adding that black 23 on the back makes them look like normal 9's.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

You guys should know that footlockerunlocked always posts the sample pics.

I hope thats the case cause I said this will be 2 of my 6 purchases for this yr. But If they look like that footlocker picture these will be sitting at the outlets just like 55% of  JB other products.

Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

You guys should know that footlockerunlocked always posts the sample pics.

I hope thats the case cause I said this will be 2 of my 6 purchases for this yr. But If they look like that footlocker picture these will be sitting at the outlets just like 55% of  JB other products.

It is the case, trust me, they have "block" heads working on that website, not knowing anything. 

They do it all the time with the Kobe's as well, and are far from the final product.

Back
Top Bottom