Air Jordan IX 'Fontay Montana'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt see it posted, from sneakernews:

Yeah Michael Jordan dressed up as Johnny Kilroy in that old ad campaign, but there were also a good number of other alter egos that got a little less shine. Joining the ranks of Bentley Ellis and Calvin Bailey is Fontay Montana, who gets an Air Jordan IX with a creamsicle looking colorway quite reminiscent of this Darius Miles PE (no word on the affiliated team for the fictional character though). Stick with us after the jump for the full shot of this upcoming Air Jordan IX colorway and let us know in the comments below which pair from the wide ranging Air Jordan IX ‘Johnny Kilroy’ pack you prefer the most. As always, stick with Sneaker News for concrete release info on the Air Jordan IX ‘Fontay Montana’.

The biggest question I have now is, how the hell did Mike come up with some of these goofy names???

Last edited:
There's a lot of shoes in this pack, not all have been revealed.

Pretty surprising actually that they are going to release so many in such a short period of time.

^Told that theres 2 more not revealed yet, shoes are hot garbage besides the kilroys (something about em) but i do like the concept. JB tryin to rake it in, cant be mad at em, MOB

^Told that theres 2 more not revealed yet

So far we've only seen Johnny Kilroy, Fontay Montana, Calvin Bailey and the Crawfish aka. Bentley Ellis.

They're all dropping over the course of 2 months!

Last edited:
^i was told by someone that theres 2 more left not revealed to the public, and idk but i would throw those ugly crawfish's with this colorful pack

No one likes these, and I wouldn't wear them but this pack is a collectors dream, if they are die hard jordan fans

damn i hate the knicks but these are fire. wait these would go great with a thunder home jersey ... copped

Seriously? How many IXs are they going to drop? I think they are experimenting with one of the worst silhouettes to see how many they can drop of the same silhouette and still sell out in the same quarter

^i was told by someone that theres 2 more left not revealed to the public,

That's right, Slim Jenkins and Motorboat Jones are the other two left.

Seriously? How many IXs are they going to drop?

6 including the Kilroy's.

Are these going to be a GR or are these going to be released in packs of 2's ?

They'll be released singularly over a period of 2 months or so and they will be limited.

Hmmm, now why is my rep at 12 and others are over 100 with all the info I drop around here... |I

Last edited:
I actually like these WAY more than any of the other IX from this run. These don't look as much like bad fakes as the crawfish's and the Calvin Bailey's. Still curious to see what the other two will look like, but I'm not holding my breath.

That's right, Slim Jenkins and Motorboat Jones are the other two left.
6 including the Kilroy's.
They'll be released singularly over a period of 2 months or so and they will be limited.
Hmmm, now why is my rep at 12 and others are over 100 with all the info I drop around here... |I

dont worry abt it, the real ntkers know who we are and the info we bring to the forums

so many alter egos. i wonder how big the box is going to be with all these releasing. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom