Air Jordan IX January 2018

Never got into 9s........Dont have any real meaning other than being the only she that MJ never wore in the original form. Remember seeing olives at outlet stores, now they`re fairly sought after. Crazy how times change.

I could go for another pair of 9s.  They are good for fall/winter in theATL.

My lady hates them with a passion.  Never fails to remind me that they look like the Sky Davis kickz from Doug 
roll.gif

I know they tried to retro these yrs ago, but the OGs had that glitter above the midsole.... until I see that, they haven't been retroed... I remember, I was in high school watchin 4 or 5 cats walk around in these.

Please fix the jumpman sneaker gods. Please only allow 2010-2016 to be the only years that the 9s were disfigured. PLEASE

Charcoals are my favorite IXs by far so I'm all the way here for it if this is them.

Corrected Jumpman and materials are the only way I'd pay retail though.

I could go for another pair of 9s.  They are good for fall/winter in theATL.

My lady hates them with a passion.  Never fails to remind me that they look like the Sky Davis kickz from Doug :rofl:

View media item 2417163
They aired this episode the other day. Felt like a kid again. Still have my charcoals from last release. I will purchase if they fix the Jumpman, if not no point for me.
Definantly a fall/winter shoe.

If this is the Charcoals and they skip the the stupid ultra shine midsole the last retro had I'm in...

That pair is right at the top of my list of most desired retros...Well...Sharing that top spot with the Shadow 10's that is...

Last edited:
Jordan brand is dropping the Jordan 9 again in January

This color code reminds me of these

We won't know for sure for a while. OG or not, I just hope they fix that damn midsole
Hail Mary full of grace.

These were my first J's.

I would be in like a SOB.

Back
Top Bottom