Air Jordan IX Wht/Blk/Red First Look **8/7/10 Release**

wow this shoe isnt gettin no love huh? is it just the fact that everybody got a pair already or that jordan didnt play in them? powder blue IX = charcoal IX>these by the way

Originally Posted by NobleKane

wow this shoe isnt gettin no love huh? is it just the fact that everybody got a pair already or that jordan didnt play in them? powder blue IX = charcoal IX>these by the way
It's all of the above, man. The IX's generally don't get alot of love to begin with. And the fact that this is the 4th release of these, doesn't exactly make it a shoe that everyone is seeking.

Originally Posted by ijapino

Originally Posted by NobleKane

It's all of the above, man. The IX's generally don't get alot of love to begin with. And the fact that this is the 4th release of these, doesn't exactly make it a shoe that everyone is seeking.

the white/black ix retro is the retro that made me start wearing every shoe i buy or else i sell um if i aint gonna wear um. i bought the first retro of these and had them sit in the closet for years. i bust um out and the shiny paint cracked on the first wear. smh. from then on if i buy a shoe i wear um
laugh.gif

i am really pumped up for the charcoal ix retro. my ogs midsole started to detach a few years back...

with as many times this shoe retroed its a damn shame the concord XI has only retroed once. they should retro the concord xi yearly...

indeed too soon,
but anyway, a nice shoe that is also very comfortable.
I just hope that the paintjob on the midsole is not chipping like on the 2003 retros!

Was gonna scoop today...was just planning on seeing them and checkin them out...very sexy and a well done retro...good quality all around...need these..possibly two

Copped. Quality is better. No paint chippin. Missed out 3 times already, not missin' out a fourth.

Back
Top Bottom