Air Jordan Retro 10 "Chicagos" WORN ONCE-Size 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for sale is another one of my beauties from my Jordan collection but my trash is ur treasure

Air Jordan Retro 10 "Chicagos" WORN ONCE in a size 10 for 125 dollars!! INCREDIBLE PRICE

I ship using USPS priority mailing (3-5 days is what they say now your item may arrive sooner!!!)

Read the following rules and we can do business!!!!

**********The only way to purchase shoes from me now is the following way***********

-I only accept PAYPAL, so if you have a paypal account...we can do business.

-IF YOU HAVE NO INTENTION OF BUYING....DON'T WASTE MY TIME OR YOURS!!!! SOME OF YOU NTERS ARE FAMOUS FOR THIS.

-Make ABSOLUTELY SURE you are interested in purchasing a shoe before you attempt to contact me.

-If interested in making a purchase, pm me OR TEXT ME 518-727-1868 (I respond to texts quicker) letting me know the shoe you want to buy INCLUDING YOUR PAYPAL ADDRESS. I will then send you a PAYPAL PAYMENT REQUEST for the amount of the shoe you wish to purchase. Once payment has been received...sneakers will be shipped out the next day, NO HASSLES...and a confirmation # will be sent to you. This is the ONLY way to purchase a shoe from me.

-ALL SHOES ARE FIRST TO PAY...FIRST TO PLAY. The first person to actually pay for the shoes, gets them.

-My prices are set and aren't excessive, so there is no need to pm me attempting to negotiate a better price. Your pm will be ignored.

-If you pm me about a shoe & your PAYPAL ADDRESS is not included, Your pm will be ignored.

-This new method is to eliminate NTERS who do a lot of inquiring...but little buying. I am trying to sell shoes...not hold general conversations.

Onto the pictures....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom