1.jpeg
    184.3 KB · Views: 104
  • 8.jpeg
    8.jpeg
    189.2 KB · Views: 99
  • 9.jpeg
    9.jpeg
    106.7 KB · Views: 108
It's great to see this shoe get so much love. It's annoying AF that these have basically been scooped up for the sole purpose of reselling (or so it seems). I refuse to pay $1k for a shoe, way too many other things I could be doing with my money. Maybe one day prices will dip down and I'll bite the bullet but 'til then, I'm out.

It's great to see this shoe get so much love. It's annoying AF that these have basically been scooped up for the sole purpose of reselling (or so it seems). I refuse to pay $1k for a shoe, way too many other things I could be doing with my money. Maybe one day prices will dip down and I'll bite the bullet but 'til then, I'm out.

word. i rather take the 1,000 and spend to on unforgettable vacation.

kinda funny the guy who caught the W, is his 1st post here on NT. Welcome or welcome back NT (if you got banned be before) i hope your intentions aren't to flip for quick cash. many other ways to make money.

Nice to see somebody with in hand pics. Just let the price keep dropping. Curious what WCS will have them at since he says he'll have the best price in the US. If that's the case it'll have to be sub 1k because most sales on StockX are around 1k.

Come down to 5-600...these will be had with the quickness and I'll gladly send 3 or 4 pairs out the door for them.

word. i rather take the 1,000 and spend to on unforgettable vacation.

kinda funny the guy who caught the W, is his 1st post here on NT. Welcome or welcome back NT (if you got banned be before) i hope your intentions aren't to flip for quick cash. many other ways to make money.

def. for my collection! i have other income streams than make a couple bucks off flipping

why everyone salty its my first post and i got the W; im actually keeping this pair cause i went to school with the guy who designed it
Well just give them to me and hit him up to get yourself another pair. Just consider it a birthday gift to me. I'm sure he'll hook you up since y'all went to school together.

My Korean friend told me there are rumors in Korea that these may release in US. Can’t get myself to pull the trigger on these for the price right now. Hopefully this happens.

I'd be thrilled if they made these joints more widely available but let's be real- it ain't happening and even if it does, resellers will still scoop these up with the quickness. It annoys me to no end the absurdity of the shoe game today. I understand for some dudes this is their hustle but it makes it hard for people with common sense (i.e. people who aren't willing to spend $1k+ on a pair of shoes) to enjoy shoes we actually want.

I don't understand why Nike and JB play this game. It's blatantly manipulative and insults our intelligence. They did a great job of making plenty of the Black Cement 3s- those not only sold out but EVERYONE got a pair. Why can't they do this with a shoe like this? I'd literally double and triple up if I could on this shoe.

Seeing alot of Koreans pop up on my IG feed now with these. Also it seems like most of the people copped to keep, apparently the vast majority of "larger" sizes, relatively speaking, I think sz 10 and up is considered a larger size in Korea, were swept up by resellers..which makes sense because all of us over here looking for these bigger sizes.

Hoping over time, prices will settle down a little bit.

I'd be thrilled if they made these joints more widely available but let's be real- it ain't happening and even if it does, resellers will still scoop these up with the quickness. It annoys me to no end the absurdity of the shoe game today. I understand for some dudes this is their hustle but it makes it hard for people with common sense (i.e. people who aren't willing to spend $1k+ on a pair of shoes) to enjoy shoes we actually want.

I don't understand why Nike and JB play this game. It's blatantly manipulative and insults our intelligence. They did a great job of making plenty of the Black Cement 3s- those not only sold out but EVERYONE got a pair. Why can't they do this with a shoe like this? I'd literally double and triple up if I could on this shoe.

Wish they would give us pre orders on shoes. Then you know months in advance the production numbers you would need along with whatever numbers they were going to produce anyway. I wouldnt care about tying up a few hundred dollars a few months in advance as I know I would have a pair on lock. I want to give my money to nike, but they don't seem to want it.

I’m thinking there’s no way I’ll ever find a 14 for a reasonable price. They probably only made like 4 pairs.

Lets be real though, this is a Jordan with a South Korean flag on it. I dont think its a shocker if it only releases in SK.

Wish they would give us pre orders on shoes. Then you know months in advance the production numbers you would need along with whatever numbers they were going to produce anyway. I wouldnt care about tying up a few hundred dollars a few months in advance as I know I would have a pair on lock. I want to give my money to nike, but they don't seem to want it.

I've been saying this for a while, I'd happily pay a reasonable annual, or monthly fee to be a Jordan brand member ( similar to Amazon) to have exclusive/early access to things I want. For Nike/JB it'd just be smart, they'd know how many to produce, or to even scrap shoes that have no interest... plus they'd be collecting money for basically nothing from a lot of people who are paying these set fees that may, or may not use them. For Nike/JB it seems like a win win.

I've been saying this for a while, I'd happily pay a reasonable annual, or monthly fee to be a Jordan brand member ( similar to Amazon) to have exclusive/early access to things I want. For Nike/JB it'd just be smart, they'd know how many to produce, or to even scrap shoes that have no interest... plus they'd be collecting money for basically nothing from a lot of people who are paying these set fees that may, or may not use them. For Nike/JB it seems like a win win.

Not sure how someone at jordan brand hasn't thought of that. Would undercut resell market and put extra money in JB pockets for doing nothing other than promising someone that you will for certain get the shoes.

Jordan Brand gets extra money, ppl get shoes. If you don't want to pay you still have foot app reserves for free* and release day online drops for free as well. Although any Jordan/Nike people that have their investments in resell businesses would get hurt so that's prolly why they don't.

On a side note from the business talk...

If anybody in here managed to grab a size 12 of the Korea's and is interested in the JTH 3s in a size 12 let me know. Gotta shoot my shot...

Not sure how someone at jordan brand hasn't thought of that. Would undercut resell market and put extra money in JB pockets for doing nothing other than promising someone that you will for certain get the shoes.

Jordan Brand gets extra money, ppl get shoes. If you don't want to pay you still have foot app reserves for free* and release day online drops for free as well. Although any Jordan/Nike people that have their investments in resell businesses would get hurt so that's prolly why they don't.

If im understanding you correctly people who work for Nike/JB IMO have no business in the resell market. They should lose their access and/or job. I remember back in the early days collecting, one of my mom and pop plugs lost his job, and the store lost they're account due to him selling shoes before the official release day.

If im understanding you correctly people who work for Nike/JB IMO have no business in the resell market. They should lose their access and/or job. I remember back in the early days collecting, one of my mom and pop plugs lost his job, and the store lost they're account due to him selling shoes before the official release day.

They don't have to resell the shoes themselves. But they could very easily invest in groups that start resell companies or invest directly in a friends business without using their position at nike or jordan to help give them product. It's a logical move to make if you had the start up capital or investment strategies. You could introduce your business owner to the right people that you know and then you have a second source of income that's directly tied to your first source of income without ever crossing the two.

Back
Top Bottom