Air Jordan Retro 3 “Seoul” NRG S.Korea Exclusive March 10th

Had to pull the trigger this morning. Very few pairs in my size floating around and prices keep going up. Quality > Quantity.

Congrats dude, now who's the dude that asking for 8gs on stockx in my sz :lol::angry:

Did you guys see Seoul is one of the cities for this year's Air Max "vote" (last year some Korean designers were part of it too).
I remember there were some AF1s back in the day during the Korea Japan Worldcup '02, I believe a Puma collab with some kind of Seoul night inspiration.
Beyond that has there been any other models?

https://pikdo.com/p/wonsang_chu/1733945307551969360_712125218

Man this Seoul t-shirt though, anyone can find some info?

BF55B9EB-AF3A-432F-AA54-A12C63AA7D9E.jpeg
$8,000 for a size 12...:smh:
200w.gif

I don't think these idiots/crackheads understand the concept of autograph sports memorabilia.

I wish I knew what hashish they are smoking so I can understand there flawed poor judgment reasoning.

Last edited:
rogue5 rogue5 absolutely ruined. send them to me, I'll take the burden off your hands.

Srsly though, pretty cool - how'd that happen? Always was curious how people that actively try to get autographs end up being in the right place/right time.

It was a total coincidence, tbh. I was on a flight from NYC to PDX for meetings at Nike and Tinker happened to be on my flight. Hard to miss with that hat he always wears and his TMNT-like backpack.

Anyway, I was a few people behind him on line and kept tabs on where he was sitting. I happened to have my 11s in my carry-on and a sharpie, which I never ever travel with, so it only seemed right. I crept up on him in first and asked if he wouldn’t mind signing them. We chatted for a few minutes, then I f*cked off back to steerage.

I was equally ecstatic and bummed because I really wanted to wear those 11s. They even restocked while I was bothering the guy! (I picked up a pair some time later.)

So that’s the story of how I got Tinker to sign that pair.

It was a total coincidence, tbh. I was on a flight from NYC to PDX for meetings at Nike and Tinker happened to be on my flight. Hard to miss with that hat he always wears and his TMNT-like backpack.

Anyway, I was a few people behind him on line and kept tabs on where he was sitting. I happened to have my 11s in my carry-on and a sharpie, which I never ever travel with, so it only seemed right. I crept up on him in first and asked if he wouldn’t mind signing them. We chatted for a few minutes, then I f*cked off back to steerage.

I was equally ecstatic and bummed because I really wanted to wear those 11s. They even restocked while I was bothering the guy! (I picked up a pair some time later.)

So that’s the story of how I got Tinker to sign that pair.
Congrats, though I heard Tinker wasn't a fan of these new Retro colorways. He was probably crying inside while signing it lol

1/2 arrived today. Lighting is sh*t atm but will take some better shots tomorrow.

7CB32220-4299-4494-A03E-5891A10A204C.jpeg

Attachments

• A15F6B5E-BADB-4A94-90DD-1E883567BB69.jpeg
    A15F6B5E-BADB-4A94-90DD-1E883567BB69.jpeg
    227.4 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom