Air Jordan Retro 3 Grey Black Carbon White Via Modern Notoriety

The PL is all that's ruining them in my opinion.. would be very clean otherwise

Why are you guys complaining about the elephant (not cement) print? It looks almost identical to what they used on the Fire Reds and Black Cats

The PL is all that's ruining them in my opinion.. would be very clean otherwise

Why are you guys complaining about the elephant (not cement) print? It looks almost identical to what they used on the Fire Reds and Black Cats

Ill get these... Then a year later the real cool grey will release haha. Looks like if a Cool Grey had a baby with a Pure $ it would be these. Pre creased like my white cements?.... Smh

Ill get these... Then a year later the real cool grey will release haha. Looks like if a Cool Grey had a baby with a Pure $ it would be these. Pre creased like my white cements?.... Smh

I think it was a good idea but ONCE AGAIN, JB is simply ******ed when it comes to execution.

I think it was a good idea but ONCE AGAIN, JB is simply ******ed when it comes to execution.

Am I the only one who thinks these look like a PS of the Pure Money/Anniversary III's?????

Am I the only one who thinks these look like a PS of the Pure Money/Anniversary III's?????

THESE ARE JUST A PHOTOSHOP GUYS! ORIGINAL PIC
10pd98i.jpg

Back
Top Bottom