Air Jordan Retro 4 SE “FIBA” July 2019

51A4A0A8-D0C2-4208-9823-944A5161E16D.png

Another FIBA design this time on the 4. If it looks like this I might be in. Love red, white and blue on a shoe.
DAMN they strayed so far from the concept.

Yea it was just a photoshop mock up of what potentially could look like.

I don’t know about that. Lack of netting and the weird combo of flags they have on it. They’re nice, but I think the 12s are just as nice.

See these in person today when I got up the Obsidian restock. The netting looks even worse in person. These had potential...

My pair was just dropped off. Love the shoe I think it looks great and a nice change from the netting. I do notice that one toe box is a Fade bigger then the other one. And that’s because of the flags and symbols with the netting should be Other than that I am so glad I have this shoe going to rock it this Saturday

See these in person today when I got up the Obsidian restock. The netting looks even worse in person. These had potential...
Gotta agree. They look really nice in pictures. But sadly don’t feel great in hand. Really cheap materials. These will hit $120.

I like them - but disappointed.

Yeah these certainly didn't sale as well as planned, based off the fact Nike sent out an email reminding customers these came out.

Back
Top Bottom