Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

GS pairs always get the love just like the Varsity Red VI's last year. Durabuck for kids, ashy suede for Men's sizes.

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by All Ready

joints damn near have a fleece look to them and the tongue is shaped like it's giving us the middle finger
COMPLAINING....ABOUT.....THE....DUMBEST....*%@$.....ARRGHGHHGGHAHAAAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!

got the 06's ds with no signs of yellowing
not even remotely complaining

it's called an observation 
smile.gif

joints damn near have a fleece look to them and the tongue is shaped like it's giving us the middle finger
COMPLAINING....ABOUT.....THE....DUMBEST....*%@$.....ARRGHGHHGGHAHAAAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!

6f9jbc.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

needed this on a new page lmao.... but QFT coming from someone who was into sneakers before NT existed I can honestly say its a bunch of fakes and lames on here riding bandwagons n speakin on quality comparos and have NO inventory to compare to.... I'm the G that shows up to the 2011 Metallic release wit the 06s on, the 2011 True Blue 3 release wit the 09s on, the 2010 Cool Grey release wearin 2001s etc so I know just what the hell Im talkin about....

2011 in my opinion again has been a year of renewal from Brand Jordan in my eyes; great OG colorways, IMPROVING/great quality and materials and some fire *** Retro+ colorways also I'm all in and on board.... dont do the complainin though, if I dont like 'em you wont see me post pretty much....

glasses.gif

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

^^^^^^ NICE PICKUP SHOETYM. I'M PATIENTLY WAITING FOR THE 20TH TO GRAB A PAIR.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks Memph.

I tried to stay out of this post.

I'm happy with them.  Next Jordan will probably be cement 3s...
YEP.

I'M GETTING THESE ON THE 20TH, CEMENT 3'S IN NOVEMBER AND 3 PAIRS OF CONCORDS. SHOULD CLOSE ME OUT FOR 2011.

PASSING ON ANYTHING THAT'S A NON OG COLORWAY IN 2012 AND FROM HERE ON OUT.

smile.gif
but im saying bro, the uneven tongue has been a design element for the 5's since the first drop

Why you acting like it's something new on the 2011's?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks Memph.

YEP.

I'M GETTING THESE ON THE 20TH, CEMENT 3'S IN NOVEMBER AND 3 PAIRS OF CONCORDS. SHOULD CLOSE ME OUT FOR 2011.

iight bro thanks for letting me know

^^^I SEE MEMPHIS, SHOETYM, MEMPHIS IN THE PYRAMID. WHO ARE YOU?

YOU COMMENT AND FOLLOW MY POSTS LIKE A LAP DOG.

Oh.

You guy's act like children just stick to the topic of the shoe geesh act like grown men. 
eyes.gif

tried these on today. they run big like the wolf greys did.

a size 12 in these fits like my size 13 of the '06 retro does.

JB really changed the sizing in all their shoes over the last year or so.

anyways, i like the blue tint and i think this new material they're using will crease less than the old durabuck they used b4. i bent my foot pretty hard and they showed no sign of creasing.

i'll prolly cop these.

btw, i contacted nike last year and asked them exactly what that material was they used on the varsity and infrared 6's and they said it's a new form of nubuck and they really do think it's better than the durabuck they used to use.

whether that's the truth or not, i dunno. this material might be cheaper for them and they're just skimpin' out, i dunno.

it seems like the nubuck on these 5's is less suede like than the 6's from last year tho.

one plus to this new material is it doesn't seem like it fades and turns charcoal grey like the black durabuck 5's and 6's used to use. this new material holds the dark black color better i think.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

btw, i contacted nike last year and asked them exactly what that material was they used on the varsity and infrared 6's and they said it's a new form of nubuck and they really do think it's better than the durabuck they used to use.

whether or not that's the truth or not, i dunno.

it seems like the nubuck on these 5's is less suede like than the 6's from last year tho.

one plus to this new material is it doesn't seem like it fades and turns charcoal grey like the black durabuck 5's and 6's used to use. this new material holds the dark black color better i think.
IF TRUE THEN THIS IS GOOD NEWS.

Originally Posted by Agent0024

BronLe wrote:

All Ready wrote:

6f9jbc.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

needed this on a new page lmao.... but QFT coming from someone who was into sneakers before NT existed I can honestly say its a bunch of fakes and lames on here riding bandwagons n speakin on quality comparos and have NO inventory to compare to.... I'm the G that shows up to the 2011 Metallic release wit the 06s on, the 2011 True Blue 3 release wit the 09s on, the 2010 Cool Grey release wearin 2001s etc so I know just what the hell Im talkin about....

2011 in my opinion again has been a year of renewal from Brand Jordan in my eyes; great OG colorways, IMPROVING/great quality and materials and some fire *** Retro+ colorways also I'm all in and on board.... dont do the complainin though, if I dont like 'em you wont see me post pretty much....

glasses.gif

I do that sometimes too
laugh.gif

It's the quickest way for me to compare releases.

whether that's the truth or not, i dunno. this material might be cheaper for them and they're just skimpin' out, i dunno.

I think the early samples were made in the same material as the VI's but then they switched it up for the release. Maybe they heard the complaints, who knows. Seems like a lot of people are still judging this release on the ashy suede pics that first surfaced.

The people who have these? Is it similar to the charcoal IX's?

I got the charcoals and i checked these out at foot locker. The material is much richer and thicker than the material used on the charcoals it definitely feels better too.

smile.gif
but im saying bro, the uneven tongue has been a design element for the 5's since the first drop

Why you acting like it's something new on the 2011's?
the highest part of the tongue looks to be narrower this time around
you trying to hard to discredit my opinion

but carry on...

anyways, i like the blue tint and i think this new material they're using will crease less than the old durabuck they used b4. i bent my foot pretty hard and they showed no sign of creasing.

Word I like how the newer materials, whether they are better or not

Seem like they will take longer to yellow, and to crease

Def cop

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks Memph.

YEP.

Agreed, I have to do Last Shots though....

a size 12 in these fits like my size 13 of the '06 retro does.

JB really changed the sizing in all their shoes over the last year or so.
So what you're saying is that I can go a FULL size down and be okay? This applies to the '11 3s too, right?

Just wondering because I've always ordered my size (13) no matter what. But I did notice a lot of roominess in the 3s. Haven't copped any 5s this year.

The new material was made because it holds up better than durabuck. This came straight from my Nike rep. The material supposedly keeps the dark black color and isn't as easy to crease. As for the blue soles it's Nike's way of trying to prevent yellowing. Icey blue will be the new clear ice we used to see.

Back
Top Bottom