• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh OK haha. Got mine. Never wore them. Really wanna paint them black. Either that or drop 140 and Im not paying $40 less than a pair of Jordan's for a simple paint job.
were you planning on painting them yourself or sending them to someone to do the work?

Oh OK haha. Got mine. Never wore them. Really wanna paint them black. Either that or drop 140 and Im not paying $40 less than a pair of Jordan's for a simple paint job.
were you planning on painting them yourself or sending them to someone to do the work?
Sending.... Until dude said $140. It's the same dude that they posted a page back or so. Dude's do a couple jobs and want to charge the same amount we pay for the shoes.

I want to do it myself, they have YT tutorials, just scared I might mess up. I'm not rich to throw away $180 like that. So they've just been sitting there since I've gotten them 3 weeks ago.

Sending.... Until dude said $140. It's the same dude that they posted a page back or so. Dude's do a couple jobs and want to charge the same amount we pay for the shoes.

I want to do it myself, they have YT tutorials, just scared I might mess up. I'm not rich to throw away $180 like that. So they've just been sitting there since I've gotten them 3 weeks ago.
Yeah I agree I would rather do it myself than dish out 140. I think like this: Paying 140 for paint, rather do it myself and if i mess up then I add like 50 more for a new pair lol. But if i do it right i save a lot of money. How much are these paint jobs usually? any idea

Yeah I agree I would rather do it myself than dish out 140. I think like this: Paying 140 for paint, rather do it myself and if i mess up then I add like 50 more for a new pair lol. But if i do it right i save a lot of money. How much are these paint jobs usually? any idea
Nah, but maybe I should find out how much they are on average. I swear people abuse their talents lol, everyone is so money hungry. You treat consumers right, you'll get way more business. 

I'll probably end up doing it myself. Wish me luck lol

If someone still needs an 11.5 in the Baron 9, please PM us (with your nike.com log in) and we'll add it to your cart from Nike.com. For free of course!  It's sitting in our cart right now...not sure for how long.

Last edited:

Nah, but maybe I should find out how much they are on average. I swear people abuse their talents lol, everyone is so money hungry. You treat consumers right, you'll get way more business. 

good luck do you think youll do it soon? I want to do it just have to get my hands on a second pair though

good luck do you think youll do it soon? I want to do it just have to get my hands on a second pair though
Maybe in a month or so, I need to see how much all of the paint supplies will cost. I honestly want to test it on another pair of kicks first so I can get experience.

Maybe in a month or so, I need to see how much all of the paint supplies will cost. I honestly want to test it on another pair of kicks first so I can get experience.
yeah if i decide to do this first i need another pair and also, itll probably be after june.  June has a lot of releases for me lol

140 to paint them noo

well he has to ship them back but still smh
I know, I was expecting $50, and even then it won't cost more than $10 to ship back, and why would I trust him with $140 AND my kicks?
My sissy sent a pair of Toms to Texas with $75 to get them customized for her sons Baseball team. This was a month ago, girl stopped replying and blocked her on FB. We sent our Uncle over from DPD to give her a talking to. She sent the $75 back the same day but she didn't have the shoes so she sent her a $100 giftcard.

I'll never send my shoes to anyone for any reason.

My sissy sent a pair of Toms to Texas with $75 to get them customized for her sons Baseball team. This was a month ago, girl stopped replying and blocked her on FB. We sent our Uncle over from DPD to give her a talking to. She sent the $75 back the same day but she didn't have the shoes so she sent her a $100 giftcard.

Damn, did she have reviews or credit from other people already ?

Damn, did she have reviews or credit from other people already ?

Yea she has a whole FB page repping the business and everything.

140 to paint them noo

I know, I was expecting $50, and even then it won't cost more than $10 to ship back, and why would I trust him with $140 AND my kicks?

Point proven.

I'll do it myself. 

What's DPD though? And what's "TOMS"? lol

Last edited:

140 to paint them noo

Point proven.

I'll do it myself. 

DPD= Dallas Police Department
Sorry

140 to paint them noo

Point proven.

I'll do it myself. 

DPD= Dallas Police Department
Sorry
Haha least ya'll had that on ya'll side.... I would've had to take the L

Yes she was lucky. I told her I find someone local unless if the person customizing worked from home . Or go talk to one of the t-shirt air brushers in the mall.

Back
Top Bottom