Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

LOL so ******ed... I first PM's thru program and accidently put thunderstuck... then my mobilephone auto-corrected to thunder**** LOL wish I took a pic, but I was panicking for my entry

EDIT:

ODD thing, I do remember turning on NIkESF mobile notifications about less than 30 minutes prior to SF dropping it , but didn't receive it, but got a bing from my twitter via browser app

I wasn't getting Chicago or SF tweets yesterday. I unfollowed both accounts, followed again and turned mobile notifications back on. That did the trick.

Holding on until that "#RSVP for the Air Jordan 4 Retro is now closed." tweet
yup until i see that dredded "all DMs have been sent" tweet, iam still waiting
ohwell.gif

NTLA sent out confirmations yet?

Edit:
I accidently sent it twice.

Last edited:
LOL I guess it's never too late :tongue: I just got the confirmation back. Hell yeah! I guess it'll be 2 trips to SF back to back... :D
LOL so ******ed... I first PM's thru program and accidently put thunderstuck... then my mobilephone auto-corrected to thunder**** LOL wish I took a pic, but I was panicking for my entry

EDIT:

ODD thing, I do remember turning on NIkESF mobile notifications about less than 30 minutes prior to SF dropping it , but didn't receive it, but got a bing from my twitter via browser app
I wasn't getting Chicago or SF tweets yesterday. I unfollowed both accounts, followed again and turned mobile notifications back on. That did the trick.
Thanks partna! Worked doing it via laptop with the mistakes!!!! Wooot woooot! 

Damn, I keep having to get my post modded, but anyways, I PULLED THRU GUYS!!! KEEP YOUR HEADS UP like the other NTers said... wait until the send out the # all DMs have been sent out. Gluck to all! 

got my DM back from NTSF, but just like yesterdays Bred 11 RSVP they didn't put the size, but heck iam not complaining
roll.gif

I know you're legit. I'm just talking about ole boy going at you.

He's just trying to get his 'business' up. I haven't knocked his service one bit. But he makes it a point to knock other people's. He needs profile hits. I understand.

It's all good over here. Trust me. :D

-#RSVP  for the Air Jordan 4 Retro Thunder is now closed. All confirmation DM’s have been sent. Thanks for participating. just sent this 1 min ago

Back
Top Bottom