Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

hoping to get two more on NDC on seperate NDC acct, it didnt work for me with the breds but these should be easier which i know they will be hard to get like the breds.

The "Order History" field is blank in my finishline account. But the order is "Pending" if you click the confirmation email. At least for me. I'm assuming everybody is in the same boat until the shipping emails head out.

The "Order History" field is blank in my finishline account. But the order is "Pending" if you click the confirmation email. At least for me. I'm assuming everybody is in the same boat until the shipping emails head out.
Yes, at the moment it is processing.  FNL messaged me and said that the process will take 3-5 days.

Yes, at the moment it is processing.  FNL messaged me and said that the process will take 3-5 days.
They said a reason why it is "Blank" in people's order history is because they weren't logged in. I replied and said I was logged in, even my WC# was prefilled prior to me checking out. Still waiting to hear back a response to that.

Grabbed 'em on END because I am not willing to miss these. Hopefully I'll scoop tomorrow on NDC and will just cancel the End order. 

COME ONNNNNNNNNN NDC!!!!

PS- they went up atleast 10min before they were supposed to

Last edited:
Man... Just got the call I was waiting for. Picking up my second pair of breds and HOH at Planet Hollywood calls me for my Thunders. Got every release I wanted these past couple months including the DB 9's. Hope my luck continues and hope everyone can cop what they want.

got in line for tickets for the breds on sunday and my size wasnt available, so i got a ticket for these, not really feeling them from the pics, hopefully they look nice when i pick them up tomorrow. if not im gonna leave them and put that money toward some gucci 1's

What was it..

You didn't even bother to post in here?

code was earlybird, i did post it couple pages back you even told someone it was actually end.com cause i put up end so the lurkers wont have a clue what im talking bout

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom